Errrm Chav Fight, Chavs Loose

Adrian

They're a couple of children.

It's frightening to know that little scumbags like that will one day run this country.

Yep.

I feel like personally smacking every single chav for not having the bare minimum of respect for another human being as to not insult, yell at, steal from, or be violent towards them.

A plan like that, though, isn't practical.

Granted it could take a while to execute, but as plans go that's a pretty good one.

We could just pile them into the worlds largest RnB / Garage event ever, fuel them with the most aggressive drug ever and basically let them destroy each other? You could film the whole event and place bets on the last man standing - broadcast it live over the internet.

Man, I'm reading far too far into this.

12:20am and I'm still up - time for bed. Gotta be up in 6 hours for the 8-5 grind.

Granted it could take a while to execute, but as plans go that's a pretty good one.

We could just pile them into the worlds largest RnB / Garage event ever, fuel them with the most aggressive drug ever and basically let them destroy each other? You could film the whole event and place bets on the last man standing - broadcast it live over the internet.

Man, I'm reading far too far into this.

12:20am and I'm still up - time for bed. Gotta be up in 6 hours for the 8-5 grind.

cheap shot at getting a gig mike....

EDIT: not saying you're RnB/Garage... you know i love your stuff..

Edited by /JD

What are you talking about mate? One mintue your being hard enough to go out of your way, to get into a fight which had nothing to do with you, when you wern't in the slightest bit involved, being the 'big man' going to a park to fight, and winning and now your on a public forum crying like a little child about it... if your 'hard' enough to do it in the 1st place of least be big enough to stand up and stand your ground later on. and even if you do get beaten the living shit out of then you do rather deserve it. if your big enough to dish it out then your big enough to stand up and take it like a little bitch, as the saying goe's, what goes arround come arround so hell yea expect it.

if i got beaten shitless by someone, and i saw them later on with a crowd of mates what would you expect me to do/ shake his hand and give him a pat on the back for a good punch/ to be honest i know i would do very little, because im a bit more mature, especially not stupid enough to meet someone down the park for a fight which i knew, knew my name home adress etc.

i wouldn't do anything different personally, if you get something you deserve it, in the most unharsh way

seriously if you get stabbed whatever it f**king hurts, whatever it is a pen will do the trick. never seen the faculty/ potentially worse because it will shatter and leave plastic fragments inside you

sorry for my poor english shift keys not been working

man the fightin bit is easy, but theyre totally stupid, they realise they wont win with a fair fight

so what im saying is, what do u think the likelyhood of them like sort of ambushing me, or stabbing me, or smacking a metal bar over my head and turning he into a spud...

and how do i deserve it if they kick the shit outa me? cus i stood up for my best mate and his bro? i should get beaten up... hmmm bet ur mates love you

and stab them!? what the hell do u think the next theyll do is... hmm stab me with something bigger?

yeeesh its kids like you that see get ambushed and stabbed to death on the newspapers 'for no apparent reason'

and how do i deserve it if they kick the shit outa me? cus i stood up for my best mate and his bro? i should get beaten up... hmmm bet ur mates love you

and stab them!? what the hell do u think the next theyll do is... hmm stab me with something bigger?

yeeesh its kids like you that see get ambushed and stabbed to death on the newspapers 'for no apparent reason'

Becuase you went out your way to get into a f**king fight thats why you tool. The beef wasn't yours and you stepped into it so you deserve nothing less than what you did to them out of the blue you tit. No if im out ive got my mates back, ive got knocked out before for taking a punch which was aimed at my mate, (and im not afraid to admit that)

But would i go out my way to get into a fight for any cause, fighting is the ultimate last resort and usually i don't hit back. And why are you asking us about the likley hood of you getting stabbed? All chav's arn't generic know-one here knows them so stop f**king asking, its a stupid question. And seeing as you made your own topic and posted this in the drunken thread as well its just attention seeking.

I live in a rough area, you would be likley-ish to get shanked for no reason, let alone beating them up for no reason

right, basically, i just got in a bit of a fight with sum chavs....

long story short..

sum chavs jumped my best mates little bro's mate and his little bro knocked 2 of them out... (bout 2 weeks ago)

so they called us tonight when we were at a party saying they want a one on one (mates little bro vs a chav)...

knowing what theyre like, its either fight when we're ready and probably have them or risk just getting randomly jumped and beaten to fcuk if we just ignore them..

so we went down and it wasnt a one on one at all, 3 of them jumped in, so i took the pleasure and smacked 2 of them to the floor and my mate took the other, and his bro took the gobby one...

as we left they got up and were like 'IM GUNNA FCKIN KILL U!!!' and all this and that...

sounds a bit silly but im not sure what to do now... bit worried theyll like jus smash a bar over my head or summit stupid...

from experience do u reckon its jus a gay bluff, or do u think theyll like proper go after me?

think i'm going to avoid town next friday just in case anyways to be safe, bt still :S

not sure what to do :S

will they ever cool down, or does it need to just be finished :S

errrg so hard to understand the chav spastic mind :S

this is norfolk by the way, not like london or notts or somewhere so i no they aint just guna shoot me or summit stupid... but still, don't want to end up brain damaged or summit haha

its a town i ride in as well, u reckon theyll start summit in day time ? :S

i reli dont no them, so im not sure how stupid or nuts they are :S

errrg

Just keep your head down mate but its just going to be gay bluffing x

Becuase you went out your way to get into a f**king fight thats why you tool. The beef wasn't yours and you stepped into it so you deserve nothing less than what you did to them out of the blue you tit. No if im out ive got my mates back, ive got knocked out before for taking a punch which was aimed at my mate, (and im not afraid to admit that)

But would i go out my way to get into a fight for any cause, fighting is the ultimate last resort and usually i don't hit back. And why are you asking us about the likley hood of you getting stabbed? All chav's arn't generic know-one here knows them so stop f**king asking, its a stupid question. And seeing as you made your own topic and posted this in the drunken thread as well its just attention seeking.

I live in a rough area, you would be likley-ish to get shanked for no reason, let alone beating them up for no reason

simpson stfu u dont have any idea about the reason for me getting involved, and trust me if i wasnt a cool headed person i wud of f**ked them over countless times... everytime i see these bunch of tosser the gimme shit jus cus my step dads a cop.... not long ago a bunch of them started on me and bottled me...

but i left it, everytime we drive near them the jus do stuff, like chuck stuff at the cars etc... these guys are lil shits!

i only went down jus to make sure wini (mates bro) ddnt get out numbered or something... which he did so i helped.

no matter what there was guna be a fight between these 2 so they decided for it to happen that night, and im not like you, im not gunna jus let my friends gte beaten up so im all clean... i'd prefer to help them and be there for them as theyre my friends.

could imagine u standing there watchin them get jumped and not doing anything, such a friend.

You dont understand what I'm saying at all do you? You had a choice, you could have gone down that park and had a fight... or you could have left it out. I'm not talking about everything else at all and to be frank i couldn't care. You went down the park to get in a fight with "chav's" which make you just as bad yourself. So you chose to fight, and there will undoubtedly be repercussions. No point you going in all big headed and now doing the "oh please dont hurt me" routine, cos its just not going to work.

And stop bringing it back to me, its got nothing to do with me. And what the hell do you know about me? I know who's back I have and i know who's got mine, and if im left with no other chance then i will/have, have it out, but why would i feel the need to post it on a public forum? Who heres going to help you honestly? Who here is going to say "na there all just chat" without knowing the people in question? Its just stupid, and i can't understand why people have so much sympathy for you when you have done nothing but act like a common chav yourself, i.e. getting boozed up on vodka and meeting some random kids down the park for a fight.