Fbm T-shirt Designs

Sam Jones

Right, heres the idea.

My family and I have'nt been selling many Bunny merchandise lately and was wondering if it is because everyone has already got a bunny top/hoody etc...

I was wondering if people would buy shirts etc again if there was more than one type out. So i was going to let some of you on here do some designs.

I'll post up a couple me and tom_ have made.

Requirements;

Must have F.B.M on it or \fluffy bunny movement written on it. (any Font, and colour)

Must have the pink bunny logo. (must stay Pink)

nothing way too complicated.

Cheers

Sam.

Edited by Sam Jones

Hi,

How many colors are we limited to? 4 color job or less?

Any Dimesnsions for us? Or size restrictions? I know some hoodies have the front pockets, so designs cannot be to tall.

What's the deadline? I can't get motivated unless I have a deadline looming. :blink:

Could be fun! Done my fair share of t-shirt/screen printing jobs and a few jersies and full roadie kits in my day.

I've still got my tee and wear it quite a lot actually! If there's a ride next year i'll definately be buying another one just to support it, no matter what it looks like.

I'll have a think about the design bud, and i'll pm you about some stuff too :P

:bunny:

post-10075-1226167248_thumb.jpg

Youv already seen it Sam, I made it in literally 5minutes on paint. Maybe itl inspire a few people to have a go :)

BTW the yellow is meant to be a kinda gold leaf, and possitioned slightly better :)

Edited by Tom_

did you get my tee sent out today sam?

Ben

Didn't get a chance to today. My mums ill so im looking after her for today. i'll be sending it on monday. its going 1st class recorded. you should have it by tuesday or wednesday. Sorry for the complication but she was ill overnight and it got worse this morning.