Bbc: Jeremy Clarkson

Matthew_Gibson

Bandwagon anybody?

My thoughts, articulated.

Brand? fanny - Kick him off everything funded by my licence fee thanks. Or even better, everything full stop.

Clarkson? Legend - No.

Bit of double standards there isnt it? Just because you don't like the bloke doesnt mean loads dont. Same applies to Clarkson, I know plenty of people who think he is a class-a penis pilot.

Clarkson wont be sacked, Brand wouldn't have been sacked (remember he did resign actually). The Beeb wont get rid of people that are pulling in viewers or listeners on the scale the pair of those two were. Same reason Ross won't be sacked. Im sure they would like to find a way to keep them both and the complaining people happy

So was that Russel Brand thing, and they still suspended Mr.Ross..

Actually it wasn't screened, Lesley Douglas of BBC Radio 2 had to hand in her resignation over this because she didn't oversee the content of the show. All of the stuff that goes into TG gets rigourously scrutinised by the bbc, the presenters and ofcom, and if ofcom gave it the green light, other people can't really complain about it.

Rich

Actually it wasn't screened, Lesley Douglas of BBC Radio 2 had to hand in her resignation over this because she didn't oversee the content of the show. All of the stuff that goes into TG gets rigourously scrutinised by the bbc, the presenters and ofcom, and if ofcom gave it the green light, other people can't really complain about it.

Rich

Oh I seem to have fallen into my own trap there, they were asking on BBC news how it made it through the screening process :lol:

To be honest I think Jeremy Clarkson is shit and I don't care if he gets kicked off, but it really is stupid how many people are complaining about stuff like this now. Bet the people that complained were from a newspaper calling in because the Amy Whinehouse situation has gone a bit quiet and they all need something else to tear apart.

If its really that bad why wouldn't they cut it out of the show, they manage to cut out words like shit from Family Guy which is shown at midnight!

Edited by mr ailsbury