Ashton Bikes?

nathie wafie

Like or dislike???  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Do you.. like OR dislike the new ashton frames?? (colour, styling aesthetics...)

• LIKE!!
    • DISLIKE!!

I like them alot. But is there concrete evidence that it is the final design for the graphics??????????????????????????????????????.

If they get kept i say he who dares wins. Brave move getting a design done to them like this.

Im In Defo.

I like the fact on the 26'' that the headtube has be kept silver meaning that it can blend nicely with possible the most common colour of forks. The back end also in white. I personally DON'T think it would be that hard to get a nice looking bike out of them. The frames look really nice, always have been a fan of the justice, but as said a solid colour with white graphics would suit a wider audience.

From what I've heard it ain't going to be cheap! I expect there'll be a few different 'levels' of build though.

I would say initially there will be one build (talking 24"ers now) - fairly entry level and pretty fab value for money. The paintwork / colour schemes are not final and will be tinkered around with. Also the colour scheme on the frameset option will be a lot subtler than that on the full build model. Christ did no one take a single picture of the SP dirt jump frame on the stand - simple colour scheme - brown and raw looked amazing on a tricked out bike ?

Oh and the reason Mart put green bits on it is because that is what hope (who sponsor the team) give him. (And its a bike he will be riding at his shows and in mag features)

I personally like the colour schemes - and can't wait to get my painted 24. BRIGHT IS BEAUTIFUL

I would say initially there will be one build (talking 24"ers now) - fairly entry level and pretty fab value for money. The paintwork / colour schemes are not final and will be tinkered around with. Also the colour scheme on the frameset option will be a lot subtler than that on the full build model. Christ did no one take a single picture of the SP dirt jump frame on the stand - simple colour scheme - brown and raw looked amazing on a tricked out bike ?

Oh and the reason Mart put green bits on it is because that is what hope (who sponsor the team) give him. (And its a bike he will be riding at his shows and in mag features)

I personally like the colour schemes - and can't wait to get my painted 24. BRIGHT IS BEAUTIFUL

Is that the one he was riding in the arena because he let me sit on it? :)

I don't agree with the 'make everything plain' school of thought. I think the 24 in particular looks sweet. The stock looks a bit of a mish-mash of colours with the green components, still like it a lot, but I think would look a little better without the green.

...who does he think he is? Jamie Oliver? (funny picture - ha,ha)

Yeah what a dick head ay? Maybe he thinks hes the person that made trials what it is today or something? How dare he. Who is this Martin Ashton bloke anyway?

The SP frame (well, full build) looks stunning - just keeping it to a couple of colours but still with the same style looks a lot nicer, though the 24" looks immense too so perhaps it's just one or two little bits making that shot of the JUSTICE (I refuse to call it anything else :P) look a bit weird