The Not Quite Happy, Not Quite Angry Thread

doopdoopbedoop

I just got back from Sainsburys, I managed to spend £100 on -

2 Innocent Smoothies, 2 Pizza Express Margerita Pizzas, 12 Cans of coke, A big plastic bottle of Original Source mint shower gel, 2 cans of Lynx, 2 Garnier hair gel pots (2 for £5) a nivea aftershave balm and a 4 pack of Airwaves chewing gum. Then I put 41 Liters in my car.

I'm pissed off at how much the shopping costs, but the petrol felt nice and cheap ? (Watching the liters go up before the £'s :))

*Oh yeah, and I bought MBUK and Dirt mag too.

Edited by Pashley26

People seem to be confused about this thread..

I've often wondered why there's a happy thread and an angry thread but not a sad thread, seeing as how you can be sad but not angry...

:ermm:

Melancholy thread, that could do the trick.

What do I feel not quite happy or angry about?

My battery's in my car, nice and charged, but it doesn't start.

f**king thing!

edit: that's not an angry 'f**king thing!', it's more of an indifferent 'f**king thing!'

Edited by Revolver

Not really, reading a good rant is a laugh and seeing what has made people happy is always good reading, whether its something they bought or something someones done.

I have little/no interest in someone needing a poo, but not being bothered to go.

I wanna go BMXing but no-one to go with :( . And its a saturday evening and im on my larry. Not too bothered though cos im watching cruel intentions and i bought my car home today :). Soon it will have nice sparco seats too :)