How Do I Go About Getting Discount Off Photoshop?

Davetrials

Adobe do 80% off for students. Or speak to your course director. If you have an AC email address or are from an registered institution your tutor should be able to get it for £124.60. Thats the price we get it for the photographic society.

164 quid plus vat and postage

not bad seeing as to anyone else it should be 887!!!

f**king bargain!!!

orderd.

164 quid plus VAT and postage.

Not bad seeing as to anyone else it should be £887!!!

F**king bargain!!!

Ordered.

I may not know much about computers but that sounds really cheap. Like so cheap I'm surprised everyone doesn't have a copy just in case they fancy learning to use it. £192+P&P? Bargainous.

Edit: [/sarcasm]

I may not know much about computers but that sounds really cheap. Like so cheap I'm surprised everyone doesn't have a copy just in case they fancy learning to use it. £192+P&P? Bargainous.

Edit: [/sarcasm]

i f**ked up lol its £164 all together, vat and postage included silly me

but photoshop is a programme i plan on using to make a living one day so i dont mind paying for it, cos it means i get all the updates and stuff so its all good. :)

I have occasionally thought about paying for Photoshop. I mean, I use it quite a bit and it's a fantastic piece of software. If I was doing graphics or photography and was using it every day, I wouldn't hesitate to pay the £160 for it.

i f**ked up lol its £164 all together, vat and postage included silly me

but photoshop is a programme i plan on using to make a living one day so i dont mind paying for it, cos it means i get all the updates and stuff so its all good. :)

Isn't CS4 in the pipeworks? Arn't you going to want the new one when it comes out?

hmm i thought about this but thought well if i do any work for commercial/business stuff im breaking the rules, hence ill just break another rule and get it for free ( along with lightroom 2) If there wasnt any legal limitations on how its used id likely have just bought it.