Nathan Roach - Another Summer Gone!

N Roach

Evening all,

Nathan Roach - Another Summer Gone!!!

Big thanks to Matt Hardy and Dan Brooker for having the patience when filming my lines. I have been concentrating on riding lines instead of individual moves. I'm more than happy to hear good and bad comments.

Just to clear the air about my name. In September I changed my name by solicitor from 'Nathan Coward' to 'Nathan Roach'. So from now onwards till my death, I am Nathan Roach.

Regards

Nathan :)

Edited by Nathan Coward

Mr roach altho i filmed most of it after watching it all put together im shocked at how good you really are was absolutely mint m8 nice one

Matt X (Y)

P.S u need to change your name on the forum cock roach

Edited by Matt GU

Good video - with some nice riding, but that last clip was completely inconsiderate of that lady - also hope that ws your car you knocked. Hate to moan - but stuff like that annoys me and only gives trials riders bad names as being ''anti social'' and so on.

But good riding never the less.

Thanks for great comments peepz. :D

Good video - with some nice riding, but that last clip was completely inconsiderate of that lady - also hope that ws your car you knocked. Hate to moan - but stuff like that annoys me and only gives trials riders bad names as being ''anti social'' and so on.

But good riding never the less.

I totally agree with you. The only come back I have against your point is that I was trying that line for a good 20 mins and manage to do it when the car was waiting to turn, but I was not turning away as this line was the one. It's abit selfish I know ;)

Edited by Nathan Coward

compressiing video is like hell mate

the only thing I m sure is, with the shit quality you have at the moment...100 mo is more than ok

when I don't care about the quality I compress my vids with windows movie maker...it's gay as feck...but sooo it's easy...

hope someone will help you more than I do :lol:

compressiing video is like hell mate

the only thing I m sure is, with the shit quality you have at the moment...100 mo is more than ok

when I don't care about the quality I compress my vids with windows movie maker...it's gay as feck...but sooo it's easy...

hope someone will help you more than I do :lol:

Chrisophe' has guided me, so a higher quality should be up tonight:)

Edited by Nathan Coward

That long link segment at 1:05-1:45 was so refreshing and creative to see (Y) that gap to rail line at 2:45 was a close call with that car :o and that lady in red didn't seemed to know if she was coming or going :lol: well at least you got her attention about trials riding. picture quality could with sorting out but otherwise a good vid.

Nathan, render your videos as progressive, not interlaced. That will remove the horrid liney issue you have on that vid.

Good vid anyway, but I have the same view about the car and the lady. Doesnt take much to wait a couple of seconds for them to go past.

Thanks for the comment Andy. I will change it to progressive now. Thanks for the help :)

I will admit, I should have waited. I was foolish! ;)

loved the swap on the last clip....Really like the look of those frames, how have you found it?

I have found this frame better to ride than my ozonys :blink: Maybe its just because the geo suits me better. I give this frame 9/10. The only improvements I would suggest is: 135mm rear spacing and to have a integreation booster. Apart from that, I recoment this frame to anyone that is thinking about getting one!