Hbtc - Final Round

Mowgli

Hey,

Tis the last round of the season, bring on the much of Hut Hill.

Results for Bransgore and Hut Hill entry are on the website ready for download. (Site link in my signature)

Be good to see people there, even you lazy ones that only come when u fancie it.

Regards Moggles

Hey,

Tis the last round of the season, bring on the much of Hut Hill.

Results for Bransgore and Hut Hill entry are on the website ready for download. (Site link in my signature)

Be good to see people there, even you lazy ones that only come when u fancie it.

Regards Moggles

Can I come along? maybe not to compete, but just to see how it all works and stuff. I haven't been to a comp before :ermm:

Can I come along? maybe not to compete, but just to see how it all works and stuff. I haven't been to a comp before :ermm:

Come along and have a giggle. You may as well enter and see how you get on. Because it's the last one of the year, your best bet would be to give Terry Graves a ring and ask if it's ok to compete without an ACU license. He's usually quite good about these things (well, he is El Presidente!) and will definitely sort you out.

I shall be there, should be good fun.

Come along and have a giggle. You may as well enter and see how you get on. Because it's the last one of the year, your best bet would be to give Terry Graves a ring and ask if it's ok to compete without an ACU license. He's usually quite good about these things (well, he is El Presidente!) and will definitely sort you out.

I shall be there, should be good fun.

Terry might let him because I have been riding since the play day and he told me not to bother until next year but it is my responsibility if I crash. I will be there anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

just been down to terrys,

hes got 3 diggers going in friday and saturday (1 bigun and 2 smaller)

he said the place will be unreconizable (poor spelling i know) they're redoing it top to bottom

so if it rains - its gonna be 100 times worse than bransgore but if it stays dry (which the forcast says) its gonna be awsome

Edited by Rob Brodie

he said the place will be unreconizable (poor spelling i know) they're redoing it top to bottom

so if it rains - its gonna be 100 times worse than bransgore but if it stays dry (which the forcast says) its gonna be awsome

quality

I spoke to Terry Wednesday night and he was telling me about having some diggers over, he seemed quite excited about it. The only problem he has said is that where they will be digging the ground might not have compacted enough by tomorrow for us to use, so fingers crossed it's all useable.

See you all tomorrow.