A Line In The Sand

Rich Pearson

I just don't see why* Mark finds it necessary to quote a situation which can only make me look stupid ?

Yes, it makes you look stupid, you did that when you posted it in the first place. You can hardly moan about someone simply quoting you!

Oh yeah, I didn't mean it in a "WTF's that sposed' to mean ?" way (hence the edit 2 min's before you posted).

I just don't see why* Mark finds it necessary to quote a situation which can only make me look stupid ? Hardly very "senior" is it.

*I think I know but I don't want to draw the wrong conclusions.

What conclusions do you draw from it?

Even if they're wrong, no harm in what YOU think is there? Let us know, might help us understand better...

By the way Mark is a Moderator, not a senior member.

Yes, it makes you look stupid, you did that when you posted it in the first place. You can hardly moan about someone simply quoting you!

It's not necessary though is it ? I posted that months ago after a stupidly hard day, involving me breaking up with my long term GF on valentines day, in a topic full of people talking shit. I had also had a problem with the guy involved just a few days ago, talking to me like I was shit and generally being a bum.

We've all said some stupid things, I've said loads. But for some reason people just won't let them die. Thats not the issue though, I just wondered why Mark chooses to quote me as apposed to the other people who have said/done stupid things. I'm curious as to if he has a problem with me or not, because he's done things like that to me before and i've not said anything.

As for Mark being a mod not a senior, I used the speech marks to try and imply the correct meaning for the word senior. Not the forum terms for ranking.

I'm not going to say "Mark thinks this that and the other" because he might not. But from his behavior to me I've drawn several conclusions myself, that he might dismiss. *Worth pointing out now that i've NEVER had a problem/cross word with Mark as far as i'm aware.

We've all said some stupid things, I've said loads. But for some reason people just won't let them die. Thats not the issue though, I just wondered why Mark chooses to quote me as apposed to the other people who have said/done stupid things.

Because you were suggesting that you were unfairly suspended for what you thought were "throw-away comments". When, as that quote proves, it was totally justified. I don't see why you're even trying to contest it.

EDIT: I now see you've changed your mind and you're no longer bothered. Hooray!

Because you were suggesting that you were unfairly suspended for what you thought were "throw-away comments". When, as that quote proves, it was totally justified. I don't see why you're even trying to contest it.

That lines pretty mental.

Did you read the post I was replying to ? The quote sums it up PERFECTLY.

The chain goes like this - Mike says you don't get a warn for one comment > I say, not strictly true all my ban's have been for throw away comments > Mark quotes me saying that AND one of my throw away posts > I sulk about mark quoting me because I think maybe he doesn't like me> You say I'm winging about being unfairly banned ?

Do you think I don't know calling somebody out and implying that i'll sort them out if they keep pissing me off will get me banned ! :lol:

Quick edit - Yeah i'm happy now anyway so meh' ? :lol:

Edited by Pashley26

Right, im not thick but that just confused the f**k out of me. To me it sounded like you were begruding your warns. Then when the reason you get warned comes up (which is a pretty clear case for a warn in my eyes) you start sulking.

Edited by Has anyone seen my shoe?

Right, im not thick but that just confused the f**k out of me. To me it sounded like you were begruding you warns. Then when the reason you get warned comes up you start sulking.

:S I don't care about my warns ? I'd like them to be removed but thats about it.

Why would I argue about why I got warned and wether it was justified now, months after they'd happened :lol:

And as though i'm sulking about my warns? I couldn't give a a flying flip about my warns, I was winging about wether Mark liked me or not.

:shades:

Right, im not thick but that just confused the f**k out of me. To me it sounded like you were begruding your warns.

I was winging about wether Mark liked me or not.

I know the feeling. It's terribly sad when your crush doesn't reciprocate.

Mark quotes me saying that AND one of my throw away posts

It didn't seem like a "throw away" post, in that you were calling someone out, saying they should PM you to settle a score, etc.? "Throwaway" to me would just be a short little phrase just taking the piss or something, not the whole "eThug" thing which generally gets taken pretty seriously by people on TF (Purely in a warns way, not in a "OH NOES" way).

I just don't see why* Mark finds it necessary to quote a situation which can only make me look stupid ? Hardly very "senior" is it.

See above. I did it because people making stuff up on here about why they were warned gets really old, so I generally like to try and point out directly what it was that got someone warned. I'm not saying you were making anything up, just wanted to be clear.

I know the feeling. It's terribly sad when your crush doesn't reciprocate.

Short of actual penetration, I couldn't really have reciprocated any more with you, Tomm. You had your chance.

:lol:

I can't really put together a sensible reply to that, I did mean it as a throw away comment because I knew i'd get banned/he wouldn't PM me/notihng would come of it. I guess I just didn't want to be on TF at that point in time >_<

All good in da hoodz now though :)