The Scientist - Eargasm

MadManMike

Really like this dude! i like the beginning and the end the best. Not too keen on the middle but its still good, but the beginning and the end song choices slightly outclass the middle, in my opinion, but I would send it to as many radio stations if i was you, you have nothing to lose!

heads up maximus! (Y) id be Proud ov it!

Thanks Maximus :) Unfortunately they all get 1000's of CD's daily, that all probably go straight in the bin as it's too time consuming to listen to them all. The amount of demo CD's I get from people is ridiculous and I only run a fairly small event in Hastings!

I've had ÂŁ8.70 sent to me on PayPal from 3 diff. email addresses, you all need to send me your addresses otherwise I can't send the DVDs :)

Finally got round to downloading this Mike, and I'm still impressed every time I get into the middle of one of your mixes. Loving the house, although I'd never say stop the techno as I love those mixes too. Good job, once again. I'm going to have to head to Hastings for one of your nights soon, it's just a bit of a trek. Maybe I should get a Pocket Rocket gig sorted down there and stay out on a technical science night!

Finally got round to downloading this Mike, and I'm still impressed every time I get into the middle of one of your mixes. Loving the house, although I'd never say stop the techno as I love those mixes too. Good job, once again. I'm going to have to head to Hastings for one of your nights soon, it's just a bit of a trek. Maybe I should get a Pocket Rocket gig sorted down there and stay out on a technical science night!

Yeah that'd be cool :D

Anyone over 18 (Or looks like they are) is welcome as I can get you in free and past the doormen without problems hehe.

If anyone is around, the next Spaced Out is on November 15th, or you can catch me at MishMash in Clapham on November 28th. Also playing at Anam in Islington in December but that date is to be confirmed...

Yeah that'd be cool :D

Anyone over 18 (Or looks like they are) is welcome as I can get you in free and past the doormen without problems hehe.

If anyone is around, the next Spaced Out is on November 15th, or you can catch me at MishMash in Clapham on November 28th. Also playing at Anam in Islington in December but that date is to be confirmed...

:shifty: Could be in for a piece of that action, I'll see what's happening.

Nice mix by the way, seem to get better every time. Although I'm not so much a fan of the techno.

Haha.

Well, it's gonna be a shitter if i don't. Will someone be at your house to let me in Mike?

LOL doubtful :P

Got big plans for outdoor party next year though that technically nobody should be at, regardless of age - details to follow ;)

Cheers Haz, I'm improving all the time - silly-money decks help too :)

Far too many smileys used in this post :S :S :giggle: :giggle: :D :D