Need Help Please - Asap

BenLeacock™

What a tool...

The wheels are untrue by 4mm and 2mm.

<_<

If that was me, I wouldn't give a shit!

Lol, if the wheels work with maguras without rubbing, they're true.

4 and 2mm untrue.. That's exactly the type of shite bike shops tell you to suck your wallet dry.

If they said that to me, I'd've gone, 'Ok, I'll true them more when I get home, thanks.'

I'm surprised the shop didn't say, 'Oh, yeah, erm, you seem to be missing a seat, we can install one for you for the low low price of £100!'

Irony

How? I bought a fisheye off grant the other day, he text me the tracking number and it arrived the next day, couldn't ask for better service.

Is it ?

7th word in is Mbk so yeah I guess it might be either ?

Sorry Sam, I might be wrong (Y)

If it is a trials bike I will PISS. Bloke must be a complete bum :lol:

Yeah, it's an MBK T1000.

I'm amazed you paid £20 to get the wheels trued in the first place! But overall, absolutely no need for you to send any money and the fact the guy posted you the BB without even getting in touch first is just plain stupid. To be fair, anyone who pays £20 to have a BB fitted in the first place is just plain stupid. Ah well.

Tell him to f**k off Ben, sounds like an utter retard if he had to go to the shop anyway.

Don't send him the BB back either, it's his own stupid fault, just sell it on here to make back the money you've spent trying to get it sorted!

Yer thats a good example to be honest. I saw the bike come I built the bike, cranks were solid, after a few weeks (2weeks i THINK) the insert fell out. Not your fault at all !

Just whilst im here - is there anyway to completly strip a shimano UN52 bb ?

Get the silver bit over the top of the vice with the axle inbetween the two jaws if you get what i mean. Then hit that fanny with a hammer and it will all come appart. Hit the axle btw. P.S i dont know if you can get it back together after doing this....