Tom Mcmillan 2008

T.McMillan

Hi, I have been working on this video for a couple of months now trying to finds some cool lines rather than just the norm TGS, very much inspired by Dan Jones, Ben Travis and Jack Meek,

Youtube Video ->
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
Edited by T.McMillan

I won't lie Tom. That was awesome :)

Hopefully I'll get a chance to come up to Andy's again soon and get another ride on, looking forward to it. (Y)

Rich

You know theres always a sofa bed free here Rich haha!

TomTom, that was amazing!! I'm not even going into how much better you are than me now... its just not right. Its obviously because of all the demos you did <_< If the world had more videos like this, it would be a better place!

Ride this weekend for definate, going to try and get a load of guys to Poole or something.

Insane video, really loved it. How did he bail on the blue rail? Not a faceplant i hope?

No i didn't face plant i just managed to find my footing, its a good bail clip lol,

Anyway thanks guys i am soo pleased with all the positive comments i have had back and how the video has turned out. Yes to anyone who asked/wants to ride soon, i will be attending the Poole ride on Sunday, and should be riding Poole/Sandbanks this Friday evening.

Regards

Tom

You you have set yourself a really high standard now son. Keep it up with doing lines, and trials will stay with you for a long time.

Honestly a really good video, and im not quite sure why your inspired by me, but cheers anyway :).

Look forward to the next one with lots o lines in