Good Afternoon!

Ryk

A few people on here will know me but for those that don't here's a quick profile description.....

Name : Richard Duckworth

Lives : Whalley, Lancashire

Rides : As much as I can now, getting back into it after 15 months off due to setting up a business...

Picture :

23072008794.jpg

ToMhIlL131 - I've just built up a Bionic, I didn't want anything too long as I've been riding a planet x for the past lifetime.

I stopped riding over a year ago when I was far too busy setting up a shop but now i've more time I'm trying to get back to the level I was at. Coming along quickly I've been out with Rossi and Matt Arkwright a couple of times now...

Confidence is the main thing that I was lacking, the skill side of things were still there but adjusting to a new bike added to the learning again.

I've got a lot of confidence back now already and am nailing 8 foot gaps down to wobbley rocks :)

DOB_adam - I can do most stuff but tap, never done it before in all my 8 years of riding. I can now tap a 4' wall with ease after a few hours of practise though. Its just getting used to different techniques. Trick wise I can pretty much do anything as where I grew up riding there's a lot of nothing so thats all I messed about doing.

One thing you'll slate me for is riding without a helmet, this is one thing I am doing now and will do everytime I ride! I don't condone my previous bad behaviour :mellow:

Cheers for the welcome anyway guys! You'll hopefully see more of me as the months pass!

you can tap 48"?

Ok so that was a guestimate as I don't carry tape measure round with me but I think I probably could after looking at a tape measure next to my bike.....

I can back wheel (pedaling) 50" without tapping and slightly higher manual hopping without tapping.

Edited by Ryk