Trialsman

Bearded Midget

i ordered some pads for my bmx the other week from there store, simply becuase no where else had them in stock. its been a good 3 or 4 working days and i havnt even recieved a dispatch notice! nor any emails telling me why its taking so long to put 2 brake pads in a parcel... i did receive and email saying my order has been succesful or whatever....

can i cancel the order somehow? then i can order from tarty instead....

or are trialsman always this slow? first time ive ordered form them and im not exactly impressed....

Edited by Bearded Midget

As of now - NO OUTSTANDING ORDERS.

From time to time, (one in many hundreds), items get lost in the post but that is rare. No one on the forum can tell you if your item has been posted I fully recommend that if you have paid and an item has not arrived call the supplier. We retain proof of postage, so if your item has gone astray standard compensation is available to us and a replacement can be sent.

When and what did you order as you forum name gives no clue to your id - we have not recently posted to a circus.