Read the guidelines -Stuff For Sale

chester

whats your email? ill talk to you there about the ronnie and reggie wheelset

You should know even better than him, you constantly try and buy out of these topics.

Edit: The bitchy comments are because your not allowed to buy or sell on here until your validated, you should know that.

Reported.

Edited by â„¢Adam-Griffinâ„¢

"Should know better"? What's the problem with me selling my stuff?

I didn't know I could post in anything other that 'New Members' so I didn't think I could sell my stuff on here any other way. Sorry to break the rules but is it really that important?

You can't post any where other than nmc at the moment, you have to get validated before you can trade on here other wise every Tom, dick and Harry would sign up to sell shit and then never post it.

You can't PM Alex because your not validated, i doubt you will be for a while now either.

Yes, it really is that important.

Edited by â„¢Adam-Griffinâ„¢

"Should know better"? What's the problem with me selling my stuff?

I didn't know I could post in anything other that 'New Members' so I didn't think I could sell my stuff on here any other way. Sorry to break the rules but is it really that important?

apparently so....

Adam G, i dont think constantly is right....but whatever; advice taken, im talking away from forum now

Why isn't there a 'For Sale / Swap Whatever' part in the 'New Members' section? I've been riding trials for ages now and know loads of people anyway and just because I'm not on here all the time I'm not validated I'm not trusted to sell my stuff and some loser reports me. At the end of the day mate it's only a forum where people talk bollocks and organise rides, why jump so fast to 'report' me? I just want to sell some stuff. If you don't want to buy it then why are you even reading the thread?

Theirs no for sale section in here as New members can't be trusted, you have to earn that by getting validated.

I understand you havn't been validated because you don't come on here often. You seem to be able to spell etc alot better than most people in here.

But by making topics like this and talking bad about TF, who's going to want to validate you ?

It might be 'Only a forum....' But thats not the point.

Either wait until your validated or sell your shit elsewhere.

Why isn't there a 'For Sale / Swap Whatever' part in the 'New Members' section? I've been riding trials for ages now and know loads of people anyway and just because I'm not on here all the time I'm not validated I'm not trusted to sell my stuff and some loser reports me. At the end of the day mate it's only a forum where people talk bollocks and organise rides, why jump so fast to 'report' me? I just want to sell some stuff. If you don't want to buy it then why are you even reading the thread?

basically; no validation = no-one trusts you.... i can understand the system; it does work and stops some scammers/ total tards ( not insinuating that you're either )

But i know it sucks for you to be honest....

Oh well; this thread'll get closed soon... :-

You just live for arguments with people you don't know on the internet don't you mate? Is it because you're too much of a fanny to argue with people in real life? I understand why I'm not validated and not trusted etc but i just want to sell me stuff and that that's it, no more trials. I'm bored of it so I'm quitting. So I don't want to waste my time getting 'validated' when I'm never going to be on here after this anyway. What's the problem with just leaving this topic up untill my stuff sells, then banning me or whatever you like

You just live for arguments with people you don't know on the internet don't you mate? Is it because you're too much of a fanny to argue with people in real life? I understand why I'm not validated and not trusted etc but i just want to sell me stuff and that that's it, no more trials. I'm bored of it so I'm quitting. So I don't want to waste my time getting 'validated' when I'm never going to be on here after this anyway. What's the problem with just leaving this topic up untill my stuff sells, then banning me or whatever you like

You've got me sussed havn't you :shifty: