What Does Adam Griffin™ Want 80kg Of Blu-tac For" Thread

DrDoom

I assume you have researched the appropriate facility you will be using to create your masterpiece? Or have at least had the mental capacity to learn about the physical properties of Blu-Tac before actually ordering 80kg of the stuff? At room temperature it will not be rigid enough to maintain enough structural integrity to support its self.

I havn't researched it no, it was just an idea and i was just seeing where i could get it before anything, if i was to do then of course i'd research it.

I might not be the most intelligent person on here but, I'm not an imbecile so why be so pedantic about it?

I havn't researched it no, it was just an idea and i was just seeing where i could get it before anything, if i was to do then of course i'd research it.

I might not be the most intelligent person on here but, I'm not an imbecile so why be so pedantic about it?

YOU CAN'T GUILT TRIP ME, YOU IMBECILE. I AM KING OF THE WORLD.

It was a irony tinged joke...:lol:

(Mainly because the Audi forum is full of 40 year old executives who havn't laughed since they were in Uni)

So if it's full of them, what does it tell you about your choice of car? Or do you aspire to be a 40 year old executive? (And don't say "I drive a Rover now actually" because you'll only make it worse for yourself)

As for the lobster dog... I think it's me that takes the credit for first posting. However, sometimes I muse over this and wonder if I started something that, whilst enjoyable, also has distinct downsides. A bit like the inventing of LSD, really.

whats your opinion of me

this will hopefully be funny

It's not going to be that funny ?

So if it's full of them, what does it tell you about your choice of car? Or do you aspire to be a 40 year old executive? (And don't say "I drive a Rover now actually" because you'll only make it worse for yourself)

There's quite a difference between my Audi and "there" Audis.

They all drive TT's and gay as f**k new Audis, I joined the forum initially to leech it of technical information on the 2.7 V6 RS4 when I was building my 80, back when I wasn't too well informed about Audis. Now that my Audi is done and having used many different forums and research mediums I am a "Technical Moderator" on the forum, but mostly I just use it as a chat forum (much like TF) because it's funny, and it makes me happy to know that i'm helping people by passing on my knowlege to people who are less technically minded than myself. Oh, and because it's a nice sensible break from TF. To be honest though, what's the point in that comment. I think I might have missed it ? :lol:

Edited by Pashley26