What Does Adam Griffin™ Want 80kg Of Blu-tac For" Thread

DrDoom

lucky theyve got you, a comedic genius, to cheer them up then isnt it!?

Hey, I don't mind if people laugh at me or with me.

Just as long as I give somebody something to laugh about (Y)

Matey with the sticks hitting a cowbell. Probably not there to add to the music the audience can hear, just to keep the musicians in time :lol:

Oh my f**king days, you used to actually be quite bearable now youve just turned into another muel/hendrix, and your posts make me want to die

You f**king what ? To be honest your hardly one to judge me on useful and funny posts.

Better ? :)

Edited by Pashley26

You f**king what ? To be honest your hardly one to judge me on useful and funny posts.

Better ? :)

yeh but none of your posts are useful or funny so i wasnt judging you on useful funny posts. there all just shitty 'yeh man, sitting on the fence is too fun for words' posts

yeh but none of your posts are useful or funny so i wasnt judging you on useful funny posts. there all just shitty 'yeh man, sitting on the fence is too fun for words' posts

Haha, do you really think I sit on the fence about things? :lol:

Everybody knows my opinion of them, If i don't like someone/something they know about it by now. So what's the point in carrying on grinding things down. If anything was going to happen about the things I don't like it would have happened a long time ago.

:)

I assume you have researched the appropriate facility you will be using to create your masterpiece? Or have at least had the mental capacity to learn about the physical properties of Blu-Tac before actually ordering 80kg of the stuff? At room temperature it will not be rigid enough to maintain enough structural integrity to support its self.