Fta : A Moderator Please Read This

nazzurro19

several weeks ago now i made a post saying " FTA: nuke bowel " i bought a bike from him through this site and ebay and he took over two weeks to delivery even though his post said next day delivery and also he said mint condition got it two days ago and it came delivered all in bits which due to bad packaging have damaged the frame, a tooth is now missing, and the brakes dont work, basically i want to leave him feedback to warn otheres from buying from him as he is a lying con, but i tried and cant see how to do it? do i need to be a full member?

several weeks ago now i made a post saying " FTA: nuke bowel " i bought a bike from him through this site and ebay and he took over two weeks to delivery even though his post said next day delivery and also he said mint condition got it two days ago and it came delivered all in bits which due to bad packaging have damaged the frame, a tooth is now missing, and the brakes dont work, basically i want to leave him feedback to warn otheres from buying from him as he is a lying con, but i tried and cant see how to do it? do i need to be a full member?

Yes.

yeah maybe for sending a small part, but not a whole bike, the brakes suck worse then V's but apparently it has all been freshly bled and all set up yet i use them and they slip like crazy cant even backhop due to the brake slipping so bad

If you dealt with him through eBay then you can't leave him feedback on here, same as if i was to deal with you on here and you ripped me off, i wouldn't leave you negative feedback on eBay.

to be honest if his feedback on here is similar to that of his eBay account then you should really have stayed away, he a bad buyer/seller.

this is why new members aren't allowed to trade. for all we know you could be lying and saying it was all damaged etc when it was sent fine....

He's probably not.

If he had a topic up here you shouldn't have any problem leaving him feedback but i'm petty sure you have to be a full member. I'd leave feedback on your behalf if it wasn't against the rules.

All i can suggest is getting in touch with him and try get some money back, but as a new member you're in a weak position i'm afraid.

this is why new members aren't allowed to trade. for all we know you could be lying and saying it was all damaged etc when it was sent fine....

but if it was sold on ebay, go slap him silly

well im pretty sure if you send something you find a box that fits, the box he sent me was a mile too long and with the pedals the frame, forks, wheels and everything all rolling around in a box that didn't say "FRAGILE" kind of helped scratch the frame more

But it wasn't a trade done via TF, it just happens their both members.

I did a deal of TF and Pm'd Tomturd to ask if i could leave feedback and he said you can only leave feedback if it was done on tf.

I might even have the PM still, ill see if i can dig it out.

But Sort it out on eBay, not here.

Hello,

Sorry I haven't been online, I need to catch up on many pm's etc.

I have recently damaged my arm, it looks like it's worse than the doctor first thought, He has put me off work till christmas.

That's by the by, let's solve the problem in hand..

Due to injury I admitidly was slow sending this bike, although I for a fact both brakes worked and it left me in very good condition,

Not long before I sent this bike obm had ridden it and had a little service on it for me, so i'm sure he would tell you this bike was in the condition it was sold as described.

The brake was blead, again, ask obm, he would tell you it was cause I asked him for assistance doing it.

Over msn, you have accused me of the front brake not working, the rear brake not working, the bike being covered in scratches.

This certainly isn't true.

Luke

If it was 100% done off ebay, then i'd agree.

But if, for example an ebay topic was put up here on TF, i think feedback should be left on both ebay and tf.

My basic rule of thumb is if there's a topic to link the feedback too, it's fine.

if the rear brake is as brilliant as you say then why didnt it work straight out of the box? you left the hs33 clamped in so its not like its been moved so how come it aint working, ive even posted a topic on here about grinds and them blue pads and somebody has also wrote yeah its Sheite needs a better grind so how come it works perfect for you and not for me considering i havnt tampered with it ?

Edited by nazzurro19

Hello...

It seems to me that the bike got damaged due to poor packing.

How did you pack it? How did you protect it? Which parts of the bike weren't attached and how did you secure them?

if the rear brake is as brilliant as you say then why didnt it work straight out of the box? you left the hs33 clamped in so its not like its been moved so how come it aint working, ive even posted a topic on here about grinds and them blue pads and somebody has also wrote yeah its Sheite needs a better grind so how come it works perfect for you and not for me considering i havnt tampered with it ?

A brilliant working brake is a matter of opinion. Also, if the rear wheel was removed, it will need time to bed in again. So long as the brake works (mechanically) you can't really have a go at him for that one.

Edited by JT!

It seems to me that the bike got damaged due to poor packing.

How did you pack it? How did you protect it? Which parts of the bike weren't attached and how did you secure them?

he didn't pack it there wasn't any newspaper shredding or bubble wrap it came as the frame with the brakes clamped on the rear, the stem and handle the bar were together and also the cranks but but they wernt secured down so have been rubbing and scratching up and down along transit hense the hundreds of rubs and scratches now also the hose clips bolts nuts and pedals came in a semi packaged envelope like what you put a dvd in, this is what im saying he didn't take care or time to package

he didn't pack it there wasn't any newspaper shredding or bubble wrap it came as the frame with the brakes clamped on the rear, the stem and handle the bar were together and also the cranks but but they wernt secured down so have been rubbing and scratching up and down along transit hense the hundreds of rubs and scratches now also the hose clips bolts nuts and pedals came in a semi packaged envelope like what you put a dvd in, this is what im saying he didn't take care or time to package

I was kinda asking the seller how he packed it, but yeah that's pretty poor. When i send bikes i cable tie the crap out of everything.

yeah get some soon matey, and you can compare to his pics, also the cranks rub on the rear slave cylinder so i cant pedal all the way round and also a tooth off the sprocket is snapped, theres odd bits he forgot to mention fair enough the snapped tooth isnt a thing you look for when describing selling a bike.

Edited by nazzurro19