Moderators / Admin

MadManMike

If it was going to happen it'd have to be open for everyone to use.

I guess you could make it so it's 1 Thank/Burn per person per day.

So you can only thank/burn somebody once per day (but still do it to other people, just not the same person)

If anybody abuses the system.

Ban them :)

Like bebo love..... could we change it to a Burn/Love button!? :D

I see what your getting at Kev and I do agree. The only forums ive ever been on that have a post rating system all have a higher average age then tf. I dont think something like that would work on this forum just due to the immaturity of the majority of the members.

Its not just the average immaturity of the forum, its more the way. in chit chat, theres nothing really to rate, or what constitutes something worth rating. Like on the forums ive seen it work on, its either been rating someones artwork/photography, or there advice on cars in technical sections of car forums, or the warez theyve posted up.

Rating a topic on how Davetrials saw a bloke get bottled and he got covered in blood, or Smos quest for someone who can read chinese, or sponges 18th birthday thread,or what synergy saw on tv,or whose more popular in an internet search engine. what do you rate and for what reasons?

And if its on Bebo, it definitely shouldnt be on here.

maybe if everybody was treated fairly there wouldnt be any arguments, the only reason i cba with this forum atm is cos all the seniors/mods are wankers, and rim everyone who doesnt ride THUGGGGGG or whatever it is?

*awaits argument off seniors/mod/wankers*

Mat

I initially thought that I can't really warn you, it wouldn't be fair. But then I thought about it and realised I'd warn you for using that language anyway, whoever it was directed at. So, on behalf of all the seniors/mods/wankers:

Mat gets warned..

(and a 48 hour suspension)

I've just discovered cheshire, which on its own sucks, but as part of cheese on toast with a decent bit of L&P.... ah man its AWESOME!

EDIT: Concept: TF Recepies thread?

Ill "+1" your TF recipes thread, and suggest the expansion of T-F to ConT-F (Chees on Toast- Forum) just be careful you dont get your vowels mixed up when applying for the domain name.