Ne 1 On Here Tryed Methoxy Test 1's?

Damon W

Surely as a sponsored rider you want to put out a certain image/representation of both yourself and the company/person/brand you are supported by?

I understand that you might want to build yourself up some more, but arguing on an internet forum, along with putting acorss a pretty rough persona isn't really the ideal way to go about things, is it?

Surely as a sponsored rider you want to put out a certain image/representation of both yourself and the company/person/brand you are supported by?

I understand that you might want to build yourself up some more, but arguing on an internet forum, along with putting acorss a pretty rough persona isn't really the ideal way to go about things, is it?

im nt sponsered for my personality, so thats irrelevant (sp), im sponsered for making videos

im not puttin across a rough attitde or personality, at all!

i dnt appreciatte sarcasm, and if u read the topic properly, youle realise that i NOT ONCE been a twat for no reason! sum c.u.n.ts on here think its funny to b constantly sarcastic, i dnt, its jus waistin my time and ures and makin me look a moangy twat in the process, think of me what u will, i dnt mind to b honest :)

im not puttin across a rough attitde or personality, at all!

So the collection of people who I've spoken to about you online tonight who've all said that their respect/thoughts on you have dropped hugely tonight, and that you're coming across as a complete idiot are all simultaneously pulling it out of thick air?

Sponsorship is all about repping a product or brand, your actions and attitudes are all part and parcel

So the collection of people who I've spoken to about you online tonight who've all said that their respect/thoughts on you have dropped hugely tonight, and that you're coming across as a complete idiot are all simultaneously pulling it out of thick air?

probably more of youre bummer mates

ever heard that phrase "dnt back a dog into a corner" or whatever it is?

read the topic and look who is INSTAGATING this, not me, strange how all the people iv spoke to agree with me isnt it :) and see how people on here think because its online u can act sarcastic and get away with it? lol

jus daft this forum sumtimes

To be honest, you were set to fail from the start.

A sponsored rider asking for performance enhancing drugs advice in an illiterate manner.

Never going to down too well on TF.

I have no "Beef" with you, i've never commented or spoken to you in my life. But you seem a bit of a tool to be honest.

Edited by Pashley26

To be honest, you were set to fail from the start.

A sponsored rider asking for performance enhancing drugs advice in an illiterate manner.

Never going to down too well on TF.

I have no "Beef" with you, i've never commented or spoken to you in my life. But you seem a bit off a tool to be honest.

OF ;)

ye as do u my friend :)

The only way this has anything to do with the internet is because it's online that you do most of your 'work' for your sponsor. Putting out a bad image is putting out a bad image, end of.

Also - you're in no position to correct anybody's spelling really, are you? :P

should taste his own medicine

To be fair, whatever this crap is, it will more than likely reduce performance (riding wise) as it will just result in extra (most likely unusable) bulk. Just extra mass to carry round with you. Bulking up purely for looks has always confused me...

no i know what you mean, but, i wnt to bulk up all round and some parts, mainly qauds and lats are good for trials, so will be about the same power to weight ratio,,,ish lol, but fair point ye :) but it is for looks mainly and strength at the gym

Man, You're buff enough as it is :wub:

How about if you don't like it don't come on here ?

You have mood swings like a female!

Damon asked if anybody has had any experiences with this testosterone booster but people are making it out that in 3 weeks time on the stuff he will end up in hull city centre surrounded by dirty needles!

If he wants to try a testosterone booster to see if it will enable him to use more power within his riding, let him do it.

If he proves bigger muscles helps riding, people may want to start bodybuilding just for that little bit more but not nesserily use steroids.

oh and damon, fancy riding sometime next week in hull?

Liam

You have mood swings like a female!

Damon asked if anybody has had any experiences with this testosterone booster but people are making it out that in 3 weeks time on the stuff he will end up in hull city centre surrounded by dirty needles!

If he wants to try a testosterone booster to see if it will enable him to use more power within his riding, let him do it.

If he proves bigger muscles helps riding, people may want to start bodybuilding just for that little bit more but not nesserily use steroids.

oh and damon, fancy riding sometime next week in hull?

Liam

ye dude! pm jus before u cum n il gi u my mobile number :)

ar u tryin to piss me off tonight or what? if you hav a problem with me say

i ment like the day before, so ming ur f**king business twat

i like how u edited ur post pashley 26! ;)

real clever!

it sed "probably abit late by then"

Edited by Damon W