09 Python

Damon W

It's not really that complicated!

Simple appears to be a pretty fitting word it would seem...

no ur jus an idiot trying to act clever. im sure nobody but u wud hav a problem witht her bein 2 topics, i never sed it was complicated did i? i jus dnt thing like u maybe wud? problem?

ye ur funnny, real funny, hope i see you on a ride sumtime :)

back to the topic then :)

kthnxbi Yay, only 2 or 3 more THUGS left to get threatened by and my collection is complete...

I'm not going to have a massive argument with you over the internet, it's just stupid (much like giving out threats over the net, funnnily enough)

On topic: I'm equally unimpressed with these frames as the old ones, but I'm sure there will be fans

Maybe it'll grow on me, like a wart

It actually looks pretty nice, compared to the 07 Python! But the 06 was the pinnacle of aesthetic pleasure for the Python...

Now, I don't get why he changed the geo? The Python's uniqueness and popularity lay a lot on its famously long geo, now it's pretty bland?... with a horrid 71 degree head angle to boot...

Short... supppper short. Well, it reminds me a bit of the geo on my old 05 Yao Zhi Python.. which was 1005 and 362mm. That wasn't all that bad. But it's a bit of a letdown to provide ONLY a short geo.... as i'm sure an additional long option'd prove to be popular.

no ur jus an idiot trying to act clever. im sure nobody but u wud hav a problem witht her bein 2 topics, i never sed it was complicated did i? i jus dnt thing like u maybe wud? problem?

ye ur funnny, real funny, hope i see you on a ride sumtime :)

back to the topic then :)

Not to be offensive or anything, because you seem like a cool guy, but I think the only reason you got validated was because of your ability to ride. lol :giggle:

Edited by Jason222