Senior Members

forteh

I don't niggle AT senior members, I niggle at the reasoning for having senior members.

Theres your first hurdle, I genuinely think such a group doesn't exist.

Sorry, must've misinterpreted that. Probably too busy doing a shit job of moderating or something. My bad :rolleyes:

Yeah I don't really understand how you're deriving his wanting to be a senior member from those comments?

Because 9 times out of 10 people complain about SMs 'cos they wanted to be an SM, but weren't. Apparently, he was the 1 out of 10.

Notice the times of the posts

"Senior" implies that there better than other members

That's exactly what it means. It means we are the best forum users, the most knowledgable, the best riders and the eldest, which makes us the best members, hence, senior.

Meanwhile, in SM chat...

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....t&p=1704323

Don't worry, i am not being serious! That'd mean i'm an absolute tit! Just wanna see what he/people say if they think i'm serious.

Point 1. I've just flicked through the 3 pages of senior members, theres some who haven't even been on the forum for a month ?

Point 2. Not necessarily, I'm sure if there was some sort of TF quiz. The SM group wouldn't fair much better than a good few regular members.

Point 3. I'm older than a fair few SM's, as a other members on here.

Point 4. some SM's aren't always the best posters, and can sometime be quite derogatory to regular members. And probably aren't as nice and helpful as the posts that warranted senior membership.

I did seriously consider posting this because your sound as a pound so I don't want any bad feelings with you, but meh. :(

Cheers Anzo, I had to wait 30 seconds to re do it. I noticed it straight away >.<

Pretty sure John was joking?

(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

Thought it might get a reastion, of course i'm not that much of a tool :giggle:

SM chat once more...

:P;)

Keeps everyone entertained i suppose!

Bongo (the best SM)

Not really, Bongo was taking the piss, just like lots of other people do every day and it was fairly obvious. You were just acting like a fanny (I wrote fanny there and not cunt) and were made to look a little bit silly, so you can either continue chucking toys out of the pram, or giggle and get over it.

Not really, Bongo was taking the piss, just like lots of other people do every day and it was fairly obvious. You were just acting like a fanny (I wrote fanny there and not cunt) and were made to look a little bit silly, so you can either continue chucking toys out of the pram, or giggle and get over it.

I'm not throwing toys out the pram ?

I just don't like having the piss taken out of me.

You've already had your laughs out of it, so why does he have to repost it to spark me up again? (Which is clearly the intention now, thus justifying EVERYTHING I slagged SM's off about) It's unnecessary. Especially so as I knew he was an SM, and someone I believed to be Sound, I even put it in my original post !

Edited by Pashley26

I'm not throwing toys out the pram ?

I just don't like having the piss taken out of me.

You've already had your laughs out of it, so why does he have to repost it to spark me up again? (Which is clearly the intention now, thus justifying EVERYTHING I slagged SM's off about) It's unnecessary. Especially so as I knew he was an SM, and someone I believed to be Sound, I even put it in my original post !

i might be wrong but im pretty sure you join in taking the piss out of people such as fatpants?

i might be wrong but im pretty sure you join in taking the piss out of people such as fatpants?

No ? Ahhh, i've found a post were I said he looked like a queer in his cycling hat.

Oh well, it's done now. Johns said it was a joke so I can hardly be Mr hard-done-by can I.

I'm still gutted Mark thought I wanted to be a SM :P

Edited by Pashley26

It's an unnecessary incentive for arguments.

It so is, thats why we're here. Tom and danny sat down one day and thought... hmm, how can we really irritate a bunch of kids we don't know. How about favourtism and elitism? Yeah, sure!

Seriously though, all joking aside theres nothing to argue about to be honest, and i really see no reason for this topic to have headed in this direction. Its a way that the forum is run and has been for ages. I always wondered what the senior member stuff was all about, i stuck around for a while (possibly not a socially good thing) and helped out when i could and one day i was a senior member. Its really all there is to it. We get to help out with suggestions and problems in our own little section thats direct, to the point and isn't filled with loads of stupid comments like "yeah, thats sick blud111!!1one" shortly followed by someone posting "in" or "+1".

Aside from a few small perks, we're still the same old members we once were.