Zoot Or T-rex

Rob Feeley!

As in Zoots are bad to ride or get a Zoot because T-Rex's are poor? Neither really make sense though as Zoot's have virtually the same geometry as Inspireds which are absolutely frickin' awesome and T-Rex's are built like tanks but are also really stiff beasty frames. I've run both and would happily ride either again.

That's probably aimed more at sstein rather than Ash.

As in Zoots are bad to ride or get a Zoot because T-Rex's are poor? Neither really make sense though as Zoot's have virtually the same geometry as Inspireds which are absolutely frickin' awesome and T-Rex's are built like tanks but are also really stiff beasty frames. I've run both and would happily ride either again.

the zoots ride like shit compared to the inspireds though

Zoot, they are really nice to ride.

That's probably aimed more at sstein rather than Ash.

Read my original post, i said get a zoot as they are nice to ride.