125 members have voted

1. 1. What's your thoughts on these graphics for the Limey 20"

• Love It!
    • Like it but should be a differant colour. scheme
    • Too busy for my me.
    • So So.
    • Hate it!

Looks nice, how much are these frames going to cost

Not much, Well not over priced. Just like to point out the price of the new Blade frame on Tarty Bikes. Note the weight, Only one other frame lighter by 18 grams.

Cant give a price just yet. About a week away from that.

Creative and classy use of the Onza graphics (Y) as for the colour scheme, would be interesting to see a few challengingly new colours instead of these safe colours.

Thanks, I thought Gold was challenging enough though :lol: , Also remember what parts will colour match with other exotic colours. Nice as just a frame but once built up might look rank.

I don' think that brownish colours go well with trials parts. Brown is the colour of mud, it's depressing.

High contrast would be much better, pick some bright and dark colours.

edit: didn's see the post above. That's amost what I'd have in mind, though fluo colours are a bit controversial - many riders dislike them. Head tube could also do with being black since it'd fit black forks better. Good to see companies are paying more attention to paint jobs, they really do make a hell of a difference. That's one of the things which distinguishes brands like Monty and Koxx from the rest.

Edited by Inur

I've heard a few people say lime green. Thought that was a bit a of a no go before, Just from what people have said to me. I quite like green but the bike is not for me its for you. Liking some of the ideas that peo0ple have put forward, It looks as though the actual graphics are sound but the colour scheme may need tweaking. Cheers guys Could show the Ice and Limey 1.SIX graphics but I feel as though they might lose their impact when they get here.

Edited by Joe@Onza

I hate gold on bikes. :(

humm same.

Ok, onza, Bikes with good paint jobs that i like are Cube, there so cool and there paint jobs do make you want to by them all up.

Some examples,

Elite_HPC_team.jpg

Fritz_cocoa.jpg

Stereo_rot.jpg

Reaction_blau.jpg

LTD_race_blau.jpg

Now if the limey 20 have a paint job like any of them up there, well that would be the sexiest trials bike ever, What do you think poeple/Onza joe. Get you graphics team doing something new and cool and show them these!!

max,