Close

Boswell

Oh and trying to rub salt into the wound Simps by saying it's been ripped to pieces by someone who's only 18 was a bit far-fetched; Boswell is 17.

You see you should have read the thread. I ripped the shit out of the peice that the disabled "teacher" did. Not Boswell you fool, i just thought he was a f**king idiot for thinking it topic worthy. Whats wrong with just saying in the annry thead... "ahhh insurance is lots" like most normal people

'Post a pic of ur missus'.

Are you gay?

Edited by Simps

So it's acceptable to spam the forum ?

Or did you think that was "Funny".

I deliberately copied the style of a few topics around that time because I was tired of reading shit like that. I was going to bring up the discussion but I was getting on a plane and there was no wifi internet past security, so the topic got locked before I could say much else!

Why is funny in speech marks?

I deliberately copied the style of a few topics around that time because I was tired of reading shit like that. I was going to bring up the discussion but I was getting on a plane and there was no wifi internet past security, so the topic got locked before I could say much else!

Why is funny in speech marks?

"Funny" is in speech marks just in case you did think it was funny. Then it would have been to put emphasis on the fact that your views on funny aren't actually funny.

I suggest you change the way you make a point in future then because as has been proved now, It'll come back to you...

I suggest you change the way you make a point in future then because as has been proved now, It'll come back to you...

Yessir! Except that I'm not a retard and won't take a suggestion on what I should and shouldn't do from you.

Do you understand what I said? I was going to intervene but couldn't! If you have mod friends you can check the ip logs, I was in sweet Hellenia!

Not a girl, unfortunately.

Edited by Extreme_biker0