Im Really Excited About 2012!

Boswell

Just found out that the 2012 olymipic mountain biking evens are being held within walking distance of my house at hadleigh castle! I'm excited already! :) Hope to see many of you there in 4 years! :giggle:

I'm not exactly excited. I'll probably go down there to check the course out though.

I highly doubt anything will happen.

some of the most popular space-based threats to the Earth and mankind focus on Planet X wiping most life off the planet, meteorite impacts, black holes, killer solar flares, Gamma Ray Bursts from star systems, a rapid ice age and a polar (magnetic) shift. There is so much evidence against these things happening in 2012, it's shocking just how much of a following they have generated. Each of the above "threats" needs their own devoted article as to why there is no hard evidence to support the hype.

http://www.universetoday.com/2008/05/19/no-doomsday-in-2012/

That's all I believe.

I'm not exactly excited. I'll probably go down there to check the course out though.

I highly doubt anything will happen

That's all I believe.

Can i just draw special attention to this quotation from Andrex's post.

"some of the most popular space-based threats to the Earth and mankind focus on Planet X wiping most life off the planet"

You head it hear first boyo's (Y)

Woo, an XC course. Yay. Anyone else planning to go on holiday for a month when the games are actually happening? I can't think of a worse place to hold the Olympics than where you live...

I can't think of a better place to rent out my house to a biking fanatic, and go on holiday with the money he gives us :P

:lol: Funniest post on here in ages.

EDIT: Oh and about that 2012 thing. To be honest i think the fact that theres adverts on the website about it saying

"Get your supplies. Be ready for the end! www.2012supplies.com" or something similair just shows how much it smells like a field full of male cows.

Edited by Max Quinn

EDIT: Oh and about that 2012 thing. To be honest i think the fact that theres adverts on the website about it saying

"Get your supplies. Be ready for the end! www.2012supplies.com" or something similair just shows how much it smells like a field full of male cows.

Course it's crap. It's all based on the fact that the ancient maya calandar basically stops working on December 12 2012.