Cap The Forum?

Boswell

i dont see why they just dont perminatly bann him he is the biggest ass of them all

To be fair, all that mr. cockwood did was create 2 accounts on an internet forum, argued with himself, lost to himself and apologised. Give him a break, he's a real nice lad in real life. What he did isn't affecting how you people live your lives, so why keep blaming everything on him?

What so people who want to use the site loose interest because they need a NVQ in English and use all their time typing a load off bollocks?

they should be a quicker way to get full use off the site.

i'd say the majority of the members on this forum are over 14..

14 year olds should have been taught how to spell and punctuate half decently shouldn't they?

The thing is though, you have to be a proper willy to NOT get validated.

It is the bare minimum that you learn by the time you leave primary school. You don't even need to know about trials FFS !

If your not validated after a week, just give up. Your not the sort of material needed for social networking.

The thing is though, you have to be a proper willy to NOT get validated.

It is the bare minimum that you learn by the time you leave primary school. You don't even need to know about trials FFS !

If your not validated after a week, just give up. Your not the sort of material needed for social networking.

i love trials and although i cant do much its my life to be quite honest.

and i keep trying as much as i can to get validated but it just isn't working. :(

been on here for about 1-2 months now as well.

oh well.

i love trials and although i cant do much its my life to be quite honest.

and i keep trying as much as i can to get validated but it just isn't working. :(

been on here for about 1-2 months now as well.

oh well.

Hmmm, just flicked through your Topics, and they seems aright.

Only thing I can see is no capital letters and a fluorescent Signature...

Strrraaannnngggeee.

To be fair, all that mr. cockwood did was create 2 accounts on an internet forum, argued with himself, lost to himself and apologised. Give him a break, he's a real nice lad in real life. What he did isn't affecting how you people live your lives, so why keep blaming everything on him?

+1

He may have pissed a few people off in the past, but not everyone. Just seems that everyones ganging up on him, because of a few mistakes. Surely you can put it behind u? Cant we all be friends?

+1

He may have pissed a few people off in the past, but not everyone. Just seems that everyones ganging up on him, because of a few mistakes. Surely you can put it behind u? Cant we all be friends?

No, they can't just put it behind them. This is a internet forum.

Edited by Callum-Luvs-Trials