Cap The Forum?

Boswell

OK, you wanna cap the forum. Thats a lame idea. Why would you want to limit the new people who are entering the sport? Without fresh blood this sport would die! People get hurt, busy, and a host of other reasons, and quit trials. So in a few years there would be very few riders. Don't forget that those NOOBS you hate on, are buying mostly used equipment so you can afford a new setup. Not quite sure why you, who made this pointless thread, would hate on anyone, but this shows your level of commitment to the trials community. :(

OK, you wanna cap the forum. Thats a lame idea. Why would you want to limit the new people who are entering the sport? Without fresh blood this sport would die! People get hurt, busy, and a host of other reasons, and quit trials. So in a few years there would be very few riders. Don't forget that those NOOBS you hate on, are buying mostly used equipment so you can afford a new setup. Not quite sure why you, who made this pointless thread, would hate on anyone, but this shows your level of commitment to the trials community. :(

hell yeah . . .

I was thinking that maybe the real forum should be capped and no more new members should be let in, what do you lot think of the idea?:)

I think you sound like a woman it takes a long time to even get on this forum to post or get stuff off it.

I noticed people use text talk after they get let on site anyway so what is the point in new members chat I think if they is any other new comments

people should carry on with this topic.people wouldn't even get on the site if they wasn't interested in trials.

Don't forget you was a newbie once?

I think you sound like a woman it takes a long time to even get on this forum to post or get stuff off it.

I noticed people use text talk after they get let on site anyway so what is the point in new members chat I think if they is any other new comments

people should carry on with this topic.people wouldn't even get on the site if they wasn't interested in trials.

Don't forget you was a newbie once?

That is bollox, you get people on loads of different websites spaming the forum thats why there is a NMC.

No. There's no real reason to stop people who want to learn more from being able to get onto the site. Equally, what if a company set up an account so they can post on here? We'd lose a credible source of information that could potentially help a lot of people.

Rhythm is a dance

it's a source companion

you can feel it ev'rywhere

oh

But lift your handsome voices

free your mind and join us.

You can feel it in the air.

Oh

it's a passion.

Oh

you can feel it in the air.

Oh

it's a passion

oh ...

Rhythm is a dance

it's a source companion

oh

Oh

it's a passion.

Oh

Oh

it's a passion

oh ...

Rhythm

you can feel it

you can feel it

rhythm

Rhythm is a dancer

rhythm you can feel it

you can feel it.

Rhythm

rhythm is a dancer.

Solo

Let the rhythm go ride

you got it?

You sneak inside

you search your mind to

move to ease pulsation

raise vibration

sensation.

War!

is not inflation

mind and body

you must be free to.

Please

take iton with nothing to lose

ev'rything to win!

Money controls you

holds you

rolls you

you're not too old to new

taste it

free yer soul

let rhythm embrace you

gotta be what you wanna

if the gook don't get you

the rifle's gonna.

I'm serious as cancer

when I say

rhythm is a dancer!

Rhythm is a dancer

it's a source companion

oh.

Oh

it's a passion.

Oh

Oh

it's a passion

oh ...

Solo

Rhythm

you can feel it

you can feel it

rhythm

Rhythm is a dancer

rhythm

you can feel it

you can feel it.

Rhythm

rhythm is a dancer.

That is bollox, you get people on loads of different websites spaming the forum thats why there is a NMC.

What so people who want to use the site loose interest because they need a NVQ in English and use all their time typing a load off bollocks?

they should be a quicker way to get full use off the site.

That way more people will use it as I have talked to mates and they all tell me the only way is to do it is a meet up with other riders.

they said they gave up trying in the end.