Found In Nmc

Pashley26

Not trying to spark an argument , just seemed as you said abit "nerdy" and pointless.

-

If you havent got anything good to say dont actually waste your life typing something irrelevent. Just a hint.

I genuinely can't understand more than two consecutive words in that first sentence ?

And surely the second sentence counters the first in this case ?

Stop trying to provoke an argument. Discuss the subject instead of acting childish.

-

Why the f**k does everyone chat shit as soon as something to do with a tape measure is mentioned , so so sad. If you thought you could push the

boundries to new heights etc im sure would be all for it. Does no one want this ? Chance to get more people into the sport aswell.

E-Wankers

You what ?

Edited by Pashley26

I don't get you guys. There were quite a few threads about official and unofficial records. Many complained that they are so out of date and that it'd be good to "update" them. Now you get a chance to go out there and prove you can beat a record - and yet nothing constructive has been said in this topic. It's like kids prattling all day about how they'd love to have sex, but once they get the chance to be intimate with a girl they just run away.

Yeah, but you can't on/off a tape, so 95% of those who are complaining are ruled out anyway.

I know you're just taking the piss out of the 'sidehop' boys but it's remarks like this that should be kept out of this thread. Treat this opportunity seriously. I'm pretty sure guys like Deonn could easily beat the official 26" sidehop record despite their view on the on/off thing. As long as they understand they need to land on the other side of the tape without knocking it down, all should be well.

I'm pretty sure guys like Deonn could easily beat the official 26" sidehop record

I have no idea who Deonn is (I don't think...) but I'm not convinced by that comment, unless he's actually Vincent Hermance or Neil Tunnicliffe or whoever... Someone told me today that the official World Record is now 55" held by someone on a 26" bike and over a bar that's really going some.

I have no idea who Deonn is (I don't think...) but I'm not convinced by that comment, unless he's actually Vincent Hermance or Neil Tunnicliffe or whoever... Someone told me today that the official World Record is now 55" held by someone on a 26" bike and over a bar that's really going some.

Oh right, was going by this.

That's 7 months old though.

Oh right, was going by this.

That's 7 months old though.

Yeah, I'd say those are all completely unofficial and Monty orientated... I mean the 'forward jump on 26"' is only 37". I was bunnyhopping 40" back in 99 on my 16" GT Backwoods with V brakes and a seat. And the World Record at that time was around 45" by Steve Geall.

Brainwave - Why dont Tarty just organize an official TF / UK record breaking day at their indoor space - make it yearly and a comp style thing ... then there will be no more bitching and speculation about who can hop their little seatless bike the highest ?

could include all the classics - sidehop 20 26, foward, vertical steps, most spins etc ....

Edited by manuel

Brainwave - Why dont Tarty just organize an official TF / UK record breaking day at their indoor space - make it yearly and a comp style thing ... then there will be no more bitching and speculation about who can hop their little seatless bike the highest ?

could include all the classics - sidehop 20 26, foward, vertical steps, most spins etc ....

Brilliant idea.

Get on it Tarty.