Bunny Hop Record?

Ross McArthur

The whole conversation has nothing to do with the words old or skool.

He was saying its arrogant of you to keep name dropping Dolan and listing his achievements, as if this makes your point any more valid and make everyone else feel belittled by your superior friends in 'high' places.

No dude, there is no point in reasoning with your view of the term old skool :$

I'm confused now... are you being sarcastic or not?!!

The point Simon was making is that most people would just've said 'my old BMX mate Phil' or even 'my old mate Phil Dolan' which people in the know would understand straight away, instead you say 'multi time world champion and god among mere mortals Phiiiiiiillllll Doooooollllaaaaaaannnn!!!' Or something along those lines which just makes you sound like a boxing referee.

The whole conversation has nothing to do with the words old or skool.

He was saying its arrogant of you to keep name dropping Dolan and listing his achievements, as if this makes your point any more valid and make everyone else feel belittled by your superior friends in 'high' places.

Rubbish! i only dropped dolan's name in there once because he mentioned to me about the guy who could bunnyhop the 5ft plus wall, and only dropped his achievements once because it is something that he did in his past life that not many people know about. Doesn't in any shape or form make him a superior being to everyone else.