University 08-09

Dr. Nick Riviera

Main brookes campus on gipsy lane

in terms of motorsport engineering it probably has the best employment prospects and connections dunno bout rugby though

I'd imagine that the rugby is at a high level - with privately educated school boys moving through it. Would have had year long rugby with dedicated + good staff. And I'm 99% the team's like legendary along with cambridge. But hardly any top division players come from Oxford Uni - or at least there's enough non-oxford/cambridge players to ensure that oyu don't need to go there to get good.

Well, thanks for the input guys, I'm sure I'll get my mind sorted out in a few months time :)

someone must be coming to london....!?

me, chai and onza boy mark can't be the only ones on here surely..? london's freaking huge!

No one can face up to the finiancial rape of a Londonese degree...

Back to Aston Uni in Brumingham for me. 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering whoop whoop

Bournemouth - Interactive Media Production

sounds cool, i'll be starting my final year there for my degree. can't wait till i finish really...

i'm assuming its at talbot campus?

if you're taking your bike, there's quite of a few of us down that end and we're about if its dry/not out drinking/got deadlines due..

steve

Sheffield Hallam for Architectural Technology :)

Anyone else coming to Hallam or doing the same course elsewhere??

I'm just going in to second year at Hallam..

What halls are you in? I'm just back from Pounded at the union now. woop! Lots of fit freshers ;)

Goin into first year at Sheffield, applied for mechanical engineering, but they've shunted me onto Mechanical systems engineering because i did terribly at A-level. Although it had the same requirements as my original course and it sounds interesting so i don't mind. Anyone else goin to Sheffield? Freshers week is lookin epic :D

-Charlie-

Edited by St_trials

I'm just going in to second year at Hallam..

What halls are you in? I'm just back from Pounded at the union now. woop! Lots of fit freshers ;)

Yesssss :) I'm at the Anvil off Clough road, new halls for this year. Where are you staying at? Do you ride bikes with no seats?

Goin into first year at Sheffield, applied for mechanical engineering, but they've shunted me onto Mechanical systems engineering because i did terribly at A-level. Although it had the same requirements as my original course and it sounds interesting so i don't mind. Anyone else goin to Sheffield? Freshers week is lookin epic :D

-Charlie-

Do you ride much aswell??

How gutted must you be when you go home.

Go home as in back from Uni? I rarely go home and my house at home is fine lol. I like seeing the parents once in a while. I've been here over summer working anyway so.. its all good.

'kin hell. How many mates are you sharing with? Looks awesome there.

Sharing with 7 of us. Double beds, skyline ish view, £80 each for a 37" plasma TV is sweeeet! :)

Go home as in back from Uni? I rarely go home and my house at home is fine lol. I like seeing the parents once in a while. I've been here over summer working anyway so.. its all good.

Sharing with 7 of us. Double beds, skyline ish view, £80 each for a 37" plasma TV is sweeeet! :)

37"? Meh, my student house has a 46" full hd jobby :P

£50 a week with 3 of us. I have a large room 12' x 16' and the others have 2 rooms each. Literally in the middle of town.