Fort William Weekender

ben_travis

Is anyone going from dundee direction???

I am bringing my bike over and REALLY want to get a ride sorted with you lot but really don't fancy bringing the bike on the bus or train. may be able to sretch to a train if I can get somewhere to stay cheap/free......

chip some petrol in min and ill be going past that way :)

This will be epic! CANT WAIT!

Trav am I still good for a lift and we can split some petrol. Camping sounds like a plan, that would be banter!

Hope Stu can make it. Would be good to get all the Muckers out! and of corse we need him to get the fire started... lol LEGEND!

Ross, should give Tadas a shout, he might be keen.

Ho-hum, riding seems to be dying out in my eyes.

Shame.

This will be epic! CANT WAIT!

Hope Stu can make it. Would be good to get all the Muckers out! and of corse we need him to get the fire started... lol LEGEND!

Ross, should give Tadas a shout, he might be keen.

I hope Stu can come too, hes my long lost blood brother. ha ha I remember that about the fire.

I text Tadas so well just wait and see what he says.

I am very tempted by this, i'll provisionally say im coming, havnt been to ft bill for a good few years :(

You should come, and bring Jonny. I was ment to be giving him a lift but plans I think have changed.

Oh and ill deffo be going boys. Cant wait to hit the bigger rocks up top...unexplored teritory. :shifty:

Is Stu home yet, I emailed him, but Still havnt heared anything back???

Im sure he will get in contact with us when he has the time.

Which means (according to Ben) Ive heard from Stu, when he text me to say my riding looks amazing now a days and he can see my progress all the way from Melborne, so get it up you.

In other words he hasnt found the time to contact you but he has for me.

Is that better Ben?

Edited by Ross McArthur

Forget about the Number issue, but keep in mind what I asked you Paul.

Yes sounds good then if your driving, gives me a break. But I tell you if you "show off" or whatever on the roads up there I will break your neck. Please take it easy, as youll know the roads are leathal up there. A simple "ok Ross I will" will sufice Paul. I seen the pictures of your van, and if the story you tell is true that you wernt driving wrecklessly at the time of the accident on a we road im sure youve driven on loads of times then just think what could happen in your Bhunna mobile on the way to fort bill....

Yes youve guessed it im shitting myself.

Edited by Ross McArthur

Forget about the Number issue, but keep in mind what I asked you Paul.

Yes sounds good then if your driving, gives me a break. But I tell you if you "show off" or whatever on the roads up there I will break your neck. Please take it easy, as youll know the roads are leathal up there. A simple "ok Ross I will" will sufice Paul. I seen the pictures of your van, and if the story you tell is true that you wernt driving wrecklessly at the time of the accident on a we road im sure youve driven on loads of times then just think what could happen in your Bhunna mobile on the way to fort bill....

Yes youve guessed it im shitting myself.

thanks ross, you are making me feel so confident driving up, who is all going in my car? i was thinking about bringing the missus so she can take photos and stuff, are we wild camping or going to a campsite?

thanks ross, you are making me feel so confident driving up, who is all going in my car? i was thinking about bringing the missus so she can take photos and stuff, are we wild camping or going to a campsite?

Paul, the missus can be left in the hoos. We can "take photos and stuff" ourselves. Its a lads weekend!!! Anyone will back me up on this.

Yes we are camping next to the logs in the car park.

And if your no confident drivin up, ill do it....and hold your hand in the passenger seat, how soes that sound?? :P

WILD CAMPING AND NO WOMEN ALLOWED.

SCOTTISH MUCKERS RULES.

women....we have enough trouble with towler and his frikken women textin him all the time