New Bizzle! Gu

Pagie

21 - Working For Hello Magazine in Dubai - Making a career. ( And i start arguments on the net aswell because im e-hard/cool )

What the f**k are you doing with your life you douche. Just what i thought. f**k all. Grow up you f**king rat. and get some friends while your at it.

rofl

ive got friends thanks, i couldnt care less if ur working for hello magazine lmfao.

nice avatar, can tell your 21 mate.

Mat

Did you really 'laugh your arse off' at that first sentence? Weird.

The whole gig with SMs is that they're generally people who've been around for a fair old while, and have helped out with the forum a lot, etc. As a result, they've effectively earnt the right to occassionally hand someone their own arse without getting warned. Although you aren't into what Joe's said there, Joe's done enough to earn him SMship. You've only ever been an annoying, virtually illiterate twat. There is a difference there.

I don't think I've ever claimed I could do more than just ban or warn. It was always you guys who claimed you could do more if you got 'your boys' involved ;)

Did you really 'laugh your arse off' at that first sentence? Weird.

The whole gig with SMs is that they're generally people who've been around for a fair old while, and have helped out with the forum a lot, etc. As a result, they've effectively earnt the right to occassionally hand someone their own arse without getting warned. Although you aren't into what Joe's said there, Joe's done enough to earn him SMship. You've only ever been an annoying, virtually illiterate twat. There is a difference there.

I don't think I've ever claimed I could do more than just ban or warn. It was always you guys who claimed you could do more if you got 'your boys' involved ;)

what boys? lmao

and yes i really did laugh my arse off, it is hanging off. oh my god grow up mat smith, you illiterate twat, you cant spell because you ride a bike with no seat, oh my god. you chat shit.

i think im gonna log out now, bye.

Mat

Ahhhhhh that's good then.

Was that aimed at me? :(

"Over the internet" LOL - Im quite sure ive met more people on this forum than u have..

Joe, please be quiet!!!!!!!! why don't you go get your flags out and make some sections or lines or wotever everybody else does niow a days go ride your pile dob or neon who gives a shit there both crap lmao.

Everybody seems to be copying each other on here theres something with people doing lines now i dont see the point. if you wanna ride your bike ride it how you want. that is the same as saying it looks like any other gu, people will hav it how they like it not how other people think they should hav it.

What's trials coming to?

Back on topic man. nice ride looks mint if you ask me.

Ross. (Y)