Haha !

mountian goat

lol just found this on ride street forum

link for any body who wants to see the topic on there

ridestreetforum tesco topic

look what the discription says about the bike in the pic lol

they state its a trials bike :P haha

o and they also dont no how to put forks on either !!

pbpic2340178.jpg

sorry if its a repost

anyone else find it funny lol

Edited by t-rex boy

Dammm Tesco's! How could you build a bike with the forks the wrong way around!! idiots. They've even called it a trials bike, instead of a trails bike(It's an offense). This means some little kid with get lumped with this bike because he will think it is a trials bike.

Dammm Tesco's! How could you build a bike with the forks the wrong way around!! idiots. They've even called it a trials bike, instead of a trails bike(It's an offense). This means some little kid with get lumped with this bike because he will think it is a trials bike.

What, its not a trials bike? I just f**king ordered it at that price.

Great..

Edited by Sonny Clarke

Iiiiiin fairness, the chances of it being the actual bike people writing that blurb for it was slim, and if they did, it's still gotta be typed up by someone else, read by someone else, edited, etc., so it could've originally said soemthing totally different. Just one of those things. Forks being on the piss, on the other hand, is a bit different, but again, it could've been the people at the shoot f**king shit up. It's still not really going to affect whether they sell a vaginaload of them either way.

I love the 'Suitable for inside leg' on the description...its a bike, not a pair of jeans.

Alas, the market they're looking for obviously knows jack shit about bikes anyway and probably wouldn't be able to tell if the forks were on wrong or if it was labelled a trials bike instead of a trails bike.

Although the tradegy will be at Christmas when little Timmy asked for a trials bike and this turns up under the tree...

Iiiiiin fairness, the chances of it being the actual bike people writing that blurb for it was slim, and if they did, it's still gotta be typed up by someone else, read by someone else, edited, etc., so it could've originally said soemthing totally different. Just one of those things. Forks being on the piss, on the other hand, is a bit different, but again, it could've been the people at the shoot f**king shit up. It's still not really going to affect whether they sell a vaginaload of them either way.

I suppose you could technically say its an excellent marketing method...atleast everyone on the forum now knows that Tescos sells front suspension bikes, lol.

I love finding photoshop errors on things or little messages slipped in on things...

super-mario-galaxy.jpg

Check out what the stars spell :)

That bike's shit

Manitou forks are reverse arched, it looks like that HOLY SHIT they are ACTUALLY on backwards. Retards.

Those wheels are also shit, they're not going to be strong, and on top of that they're built with hardly any spokes. I bet if I sat on that bike the wheels would buckle.