Does Anyone Play Runescape

alextheferret

People say its sad, but ever since the graphics update and the abillity to play HD in fullscreen it turns out to be a really addictive game, so does anyone else play, and if so whats your uername?

Most likely none of you play and think its childish but i might as well give it a go.

Thanks, Alex

Dont worry then, I didnt have high expectations in the first place, its ok

Thanks, Alex

Dude, i used to play and no I'm not gong to slag the game of.. or call the people that play the game 'gay' because it's a f**king game. Playing any game no matter how good the graphics are etc, if you like the game you like it. So those people that call other's sad for playing one game yet they still play games, are probably the saddest people of all.

On a high note my old account (which has a months subscription because I wanted to check out the HD update is level 101 and has 20mill (roughly im sure Ryan can confirm it.)

I used to play, level 126 on RS2, level 112 on RSC froggy_2.

Graphics update what are you talking about? HD? I don't think so. Not only are the graphics pathetic but the whole game is populated by retards. It's bad, really bad, really really bad.

On the plus side I made about £800 selling my shit when I quit.