The World Ends In 9 Days!

Boswell

Dos anyone on here no any pikies cos i borroed my mates scooter n wa suppoesd to give it bak today but was ridin it down the tracks near my hous to give it bak and the cops took it off me i dont no what to do guys this guys maybe a gypo but he lives in a house could i tell the cops i need to give it bak has neone else had anything took off them before?

Faced with a dilemma I turned to my peers for reflection. In order to expidite my seach for a pragmatic resolution for the matter in hand, I was forced to sacrifice some grammar and spelling checks.

Where's the harm in that?

Anyway, he will stop doing it now anyway, he knows it's not funny any more.

Edited by Extreme_biker0

"I'll type like a f**ktard, this will be ironic lol"

I said that while I was writing that post. NOOOT!!!!

You guys can't type perfectly all the time. I'll always defend those spellers on her who are simply rushed. They don;t deserve to be discriminated against.

Edited by Extreme_biker0

If only. A lot of people don't really get why TheCircus is still on here, or why it took so long for Danny Kearns to get banned, and so on. The reason is is that they were/are entertaining, which is something that the latter part of this thread isn't.

If only. A lot of people don't really get why TheCircus is still on here, or why it took so long for Danny Kearns to get banned, and so on. The reason is is that they were/are entertaining, which is something that the latter part of this thread isn't.

lol didnt realise dk was gone. Permantly?

And what happend with this experiment, anything amazing happen?

Edited by chrishayton

Im excited about the results, Im glad there are people intelligent enough to search for answers unlike myself who is just enjoying a few years of cheap thrills (mabey some breeding) before dying anyway. Its research like this that makes me want to live as long as possible and Il happily leave fate up to the thinkers of our world.. as long as they are European :D

I've been reading loads of stories about the machine over the internet. Clearly some people really don't want it to go ahead, but from reading what could be found out by using it, I am sort of going for the "they should do it" attitude now. At the end of the day, if we don't try, we won't know.

Yeah it could be the end of time, but no pain would be felt (I think) :S.

I've been reading loads of stories about the machine over the internet. Clearly some people really don't want it to go ahead, but from reading what could be found out by using it, I am sort of going for the "they should do it" attitude now. At the end of the day, if we don't try, we won't know.

Yeah it could be the end of time, but no pain would be felt (I think) :S.

If only you had time to ride your Boxx hey.

Can't be arsed to read the whole thread but, this thing is very unlikely to make a black hole. If it did though, it would be soo small that it will suck nothing in, hopefully it will create a slightly large one so we can get rid of all the waste in this world. I am really looking forward for the results so then people can't say to me, 'your going to hell because you don't believe what I do.'