Glasgow Ride

balfa

cheers for photos Hamish! They came out really well :D

Ben that gap was sick! Love that picture! Love the one of you jumping off the rail and landing close to Hamish! lol

Ross that rail tap to gap was ACE! good job man, love it! Cant believe how good you have got, every time I ride with you you pull some shizz out the bag!

Johny you should be chuffed with yourself after the weekend. You did some good backwheels, getting them short run ups on the go.

Jambo... OR SHOULD I CALL YOU SPIDER MAN! you look like your holding on to something!?

Some good ones of Tadas in there to! Giving it the good old sidehop front to back! BEAST!

Awesome weekend guys! Cant wait till the video.

I just about came at everyone of those photos baby.

Loved the day out in the city with everyone. All my mates were riding really well.

oh my god the vid will rule!!

Nice photos Hamish, love the rai gap at the end if i dont say so myself. :rolleyes:

Nice Ashton that boys got.

Edited by Ross McArthur

Awesome pictures always Hamish!

I really enjoyed Glasgow on the Saturday, was one hell of a day...Ben doing big Gaps, Ross doing some big lines, Towler doing that rail, Tardas pulling some big hops, and Jambo with his impresive farts was a frecking good day!

We need to do it again... (Y)

Awesome photos, great riding :D

This is to the person on the monty 221, what is the hold like with the front and back bb7s?

Thanks

Sam :D

towler will probably reply later, but his brakes work really well (Y) his back one sometimes needs a drop of water on it, but other than that tis a brilliant set of brakes.

Awesome photos, great riding :D

This is to the person on the monty 221, what is the hold like with the front and back bb7s?

Thanks

Would never go back to a rim break or use any other disc. Never had a problem with them. As ben said sometimes when I have taken wheel off the disc needs a wee bed in so all i do is put some watter on it and cycle it for about 15 seconds with break on then its perfect again.

towler will probably reply later, but his brakes work really well (Y) his back one sometimes needs a drop of water on it, but other than that tis a brilliant set of brakes.

Would never go back to a rim break or use any other disc. Never had a problem with them. As ben said sometimes when I have taken wheel off the disc needs a wee bed in so all i do is put some watter on it and cycle it for about 15 seconds with break on then its perfect again.

Thanks guys, got my back bb7 now so hopefully will be as nice as yours.

Once again, amazing riding and great pictures.

Thanks guys, got my back bb7 now so hopefully will be as nice as yours.

Once again, amazing riding and great pictures.