New Street Video! (something Very Different)

sayshell

you ride like a bmxer with not one single trials specific move, you have you bike set up like a bmxer with no front brake, so why oh why do you have a trials bike?! it's okay for a change but if you can't actually do any static moves and this vid is all the moves you have to offer then get a god damn bmx

I actually loved that video. Interesting style for sure!

To all those saying he should get a bmx, when was the last time you'd actually seen a bmx rider ride like him? If he wants to ride his own way, why stop him? I've noticed that he's incorperated drivetrain into a lot of his moves, something that couldn't be done on a bmx bike with a harder gearing. I shit myself when I saw what you did at 3:18.

Music was great too. Liked the darkness of the video.

5/5 :o

Edited by Jason222

Well, I watched it as if it was a normal bike video and enjoyed it. The riding did get a bit repetitive, which is something I always criticise boring TGS videos for, but I still prefer manuals to side hops so I prefer this option. A mix would be even better...

Anyway I quite like seeing it all done on a trials bike, mostly because I wish I was this good at manuals and spins and stuff on my trials bike so it kind of gives me hope. Although I wouldn't say I aspire to doing literally nothing but manuals and spins.

I couldn't get my head around the dramatic music/capes billowing in the wind aspect very well but it's not too hard to ignore so I guess life could be worse.

I've noticed that he's incorperated drivetrain into a lot of his moves, something that couldn't be done on a bmx bike with a harder gearing.

I didn't see one move in the video where the lower gearing of a trials bike helped him.

Anyway, yeah there were some moves in there (manual over the bridge, manual to 180 to half cab and the last line too) that were cool, but it was just very repetitive. Mix it up with some trials stuff, also mix up trials with the spins/manuals/etc and i think you could make a good vid. Your certainly not a bad rider being able to do what you did in the video.

I liked it. Alot.

Maybe abit to bmxey for the bashers on here..

but i likeeed it. much rather watch that, than TGS.

Pretty much that. If he likes to do it on a trials bike, then then whatever. It's probably been hundreds times easier on a bmx but meh. I would have liked to see some actual trials in that which would have made it so so so much better.

Music and all the random shit was shit.

1:16 - 1:24 = oh my god, literally I was jumping up and down in my seat haha! Quality quality quality riding! Somebody sponsor him... just for being a piece of awesome? Loved those in-between shots, truely are an artist! Dont get a bmx, carry on like this, way more diverse in my eyes! :rockon:

*sorry to clifford, i'm actually his friend logging into his account because im too lazy to make an account just for one post.*

yes he rides a "trials" bike, but geo is pretty different. he has a short frame and tons of rise. i ride bmx and his bike has a lot of advantages over a bmx, its pretty light and has infinitely better braking power than your bmx u-brake. i know from experience that a bmx and mtb street rider can do perfect hop 360's on it, so no, this bike does not make street moves harder.

i would convert to a bike like his in a second, except i prefer steel and i like grinds.

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

skyfire_espectral.jpg

HELP WHAT DO I DO??? people ARE TRAVELLING BACK IN TIME AND STEALING MY IDEAS!!!

1:16 - 1:24 = oh my god, literally I was jumping up and down in my seat haha! Quality quality quality riding! Somebody sponsor him... just for being a piece of awesome? Loved those in-between shots, truely are an artist! Dont get a bmx, carry on like this, way more diverse in my eyes! :rockon:

thank you! Thats why i made it. Im not looking for a lot of people to like it just for a couple im glad u understood the contrast involved.

SEAN Don't post in my account i like to defend my self :)

I AM SO HARDCORE!!!!!! WTF IS EVERYON TALKING ABoUT!!!!!!!! ALL I TRY TO DO IS BE HARDCORE!!!!!!!! THE ONLY REASON I MAKE VIDS IS TO BE HARDCORE!!!!!!!!!! I OWN 15 GUNS DRIVE A 08 PORSHE WITH TWIN TURbo MEGABYTES AND HAVE A GIRLFRIEND WITH 45 LB TITS!!!!!! FEAR ME!!!!!!!!!! IM THE GIRL FROM THE GRUDGE AND WEAR ALL BLACK!! FEAR ME!!!!!!!!!! I PAINT MY NAILS BLACK!!!!!!!!! FEAR ME I LISTEN TO DEATH METAL!!!!!!! I MUST BE HARDCORE IF I LISTEN TO DEATH METAL!!!!!!!!! FEAR ME I DRESS UP AS THE GRIM REEPER!!!!!! IM THE MOST HARDCORE PERSON EVER!!! THIS VIDEO WAS SO HARDCORE BECAUSE I PUT DEATH METAL INTO IT WHO COULD EVER LIKE IT EXCEPT THE MOST HARDCORE PERSON EVER WITH ALL THE SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM DEATH INCARNATE!!!!!!!!!!!!! FEAR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO SCARY!!!! I MAKE VIDEOS TO SCARE people!!!! BECAUSE THATS WHAT BEING HARDCORE IS!!!! U mAKE people AFRAID OF U!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE BY NOW U REALIZE THAT IM BETTER ThAN U BECAUSE MY GIRLFRIEND HAS BIG BOOBS AND ALSO IM ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!!!! ACCORDING TO ME I AM BASICALLY MY OWN GOD!!!!! LIKE THINK ABOUT IT EVERYONE FEARS ME cAUSE IM HARDCORE AND IM PERFECT AND BETTER THAN EVERYONE IN EVERY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by sayshell

I have a few thoughts.

I find it awesome your name is Clifford and yet thats the sort of video you produce.

Have you watched FTC Mayhem?

I liked some of the riding, and props for using what appears to be the wrong bike to do the job, and succeeding.

WTF IS FTCMAYHEM???? EVERYONE TALKS SO MUCH ABOUT IT please SEND ME IT INSTANTLY

Thats exactly what I thought - post it here and you will get slated all day long. Post it there and I imagine you will still get slated all day long. You dont fit in ...

post-3202-1220306637_thumb.jpg

... what he said ...

anyway for me :-

Sus forks on a DOB mod = (N) Im guessing it didnt last long ?

Fairly standard bmx on a mod = (N) - it just doesnt look good

Music = (N)

Im sorry but there was essentially zero trials in that, and if you did it on a bmx it would look 100x better. I have no problem with you riding like that on that bike if you want to - I just dont want to see video of it - it isnt that entertaining to me. (yes that makes no sense as i have just watched it)

UH OH I DONT FIT IN WHAT DO I DO!!!!!!! DONT WORRY GERALDO WILL SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE TAUGHT ME IM NEVER GONNA FIT IN MUCH KID!!!! GERALDO SAVED MY LIFE!!! THATS WHAT GERALDO DOES!!!! SAY IT WITH ME!!!!

GERALDO SAVES LIVES....

GERALDO SAVES LIVES....

GERALDO SAVES LIVES....GERALDO SAVES LIVES...

f**k me man, you've got issues. Just go out and ride your bike, yeah? Maybe even try and learn some trials moves to mix in with your streety stuff... trials is actually quite fun you know, and making it flow seamlessly from what you already do would make an interesting style. Just please shut up about being hardcore, it's really sad.

I have to say, that I enjoyed the video. I wasn't so keen on the music, but thats just my opinion, you obviously like that style of music and thats cool.

To all the rider's that didn't like the video, I'm betting that the majority of you can not manuel or bunnyhop and that'll be why you didn't enjoy the video. I understand where this guy is coming from. I love riding skate parks, but the hell I'm gonna ride a bmx at one. There heavy and to me feel nasty to ride, I admit I've had a go on a few that do feel nice, but still I prefer to ride a trials bike at a skate park. Even when I had my mod I loved riding it at skate parks. The fact that your bike is light is a benefit. I've been dirt jumping and ridden xc on my trials bike before. Just because I love how my bike rides, I can literally do what I want on it, and so why would I bother riding a different bike, when I can do it on my trials bike.

I know Jonny Jones loves riding skate parks on his trials bike, it is down to preference. But unfortunately it seems alot of rider's feel that a trials bike can only be used for trials.

I'm sorry, but you can use your bike for whatever you want, it's your bike do what you want with it.

I saw a video years ago by a rider called Ricki Maurita (unsure of spelling). He rode a mod (something like a Brisa), anyway, he could ride trials very well, street and natural, but he could also do lots of manuels and rock walks and spins just like this guy. Ricki was/is a very talented rider.

I think what makes a good rider, is there versatility. So if they can do more than just ride one style of trials or one discipline. It makes then a better all round rider and gives them a better ability in all styles/disciplines.

Think about widening your ability/style/discipline, you never know, you might actually like it!

I saw a video years ago by a rider called Ricki Maurita (unsure of spelling). He rode a mod (something like a Brisa), anyway, he could ride trials very well, street and natural, but he could also do lots of manuels and rock walks and spins just like this guy. Ricki was/is a very talented rider.

ricki is cool because he can do street AND trial, he is a awesome trials rider...like you

the guy in this vid is just riding street...no trial at all

and the fact he does that on a mod looks horrid... ;)

ricki is cool because he can do street AND trial, he is a awesome trials rider...like you

the guy in this vid is just riding street...no trial at all

and the fact he does that on a mod looks horrid... ;)

Cheers :$

I know there was no trials, but still if he prefers to do all that on a mod then thats his call. It does look odd, but then how many bmxer's do you see in a half pipe doing trialsy techniques. ie: hopping on the coping and on the top of the ramp before dropping back in to the ramp.

Hmm

Out of curiosity, why do you use a mod to do BMX tricks?

Pretty cool vid nontheless, especially as it's unusual to see anyhing other than sidehops and gaps on a mod.

The music was good. It really would be good to see some trials stuff in there, I'm pretty sure I've seen you do pedalkicks and stuff.

Edited by Revolver

Before i got on a bmx (other than dirt) i used to ride like this. I remember i also spent a while riding front brake less but that was because i ripped the hosing out and had no idea to fix it, plus i didn't have trials-forum to help. It was great having one figure braking with 100% power, also the lightness of the bike. I find it easy to understand why he rides a trials bike for this. I know when i ride my trials bike i still do bmx orientated stuff now.

But yeah i agree with the whole, hardcore thing. In fact it kinda lost me there. Though i like metal music.