The 2009 Onza Bikes

mista-neos

the vee/ bird frames have been scrapped (hallelujah!!!!!)

So the starter frames are what would have been the t-pro ;)

All the new kit does look really good, and the stocks shall be nifty, like the new limey (phwooar)

i kno no more vee/bird and the best one would be the dd t-pro

I dont know why but ive never really liked onzas, although they've made some really nice bikes, i probably wouldnt get one if i had the choice

kiwi

Fair point as its your opinion and your entitled to that how ever iv owed ALOT of bikes Adamants, Ko's, dimondbacks, Zhi's, Koxx ect and my best bike iv ever owned i have to say is my current bike and thats made by onza its a ben slinger proto frame and im chuffed with it, it rides really well. My second trials bike was and onza t-pro that i put zoo bars, echo stem and boxx browns on i think it was an 05/06 bike and my god i learnt everything on that bike and i progressed non stop that was a beast i couldn't recomend onza more especialy some of there more expensive bikes limeys look and ride very, very well and the new ice looks to be a winner but ill have to wait for that to come out befor i can judge it properly i don't see what the problem is with the onza brand they make beginer bikes sure... but there on a budget thus why there so cheap and no pro spec parts i have friends that have top spec componants and went back to a t-pro frame and loved it.

Just for the recored im not having a go or anything like that just sayin im rather fond of them and i think the new range will be awsome :D