How Many Of You Ride Comps?

smithy

Hey.

Just wondering how many of you ride comps? Because I ride for my local club, and its ace. And we have about 25 people max. But I know theres lots of riders out there, but you prefer street to natural which is extremely disapointing. My dad and his friend spent the weekend setting out the trial, Saturday setting the sections out and sunday observing and making sure the trial ran smoothy. I ask why do you not turn up to these competitions? They are so much fun and trials bikes were made to do comps. People spend time and effort to give you these chances. Yet people do not go.

Why?

Smithy x

Where do you base the competitions and you have to put a lot of advertising into these events.The tyke trials has its own website and newsletters telling people when and where the events are going to be well in advance.

And they get nearly 80 to 100 people riding every event

good luck with the comps.

from Lee

I ride comps, I'm a member of the Hampshire Biketrial Club. I use the uk bike trial website to find out information for bike trials happening around the country.

I'm looking at becoming a member of the Essex Biketrial Club aswell as doing the nationals and possibly the european championships next year, aswell as continuing with Hampshire biketrial rounds.

I ride comps, I'm a member of the Hampshire Biketrial Club. I use the uk bike trial website to find out information for bike trials happening around the country.

I'm looking at becoming a member of the Essex Biketrial Club aswell as doing the nationals and possibly the european championships next year, aswell as continuing with Hampshire biketrial rounds.

Yeah thats it. But on my first acount I advertised the falcons and nadine s does it now. I know theres more riders around here they just cba like ash. Its just pointless.

Hi

I would ride comp's but only 14 and not to good but ever when i get better they are always to far away to go to like.... Yorkshire or something and all the people i ride with are like 18 20 hahaha so they can go but i cant which sucks

Tom

Edited by Tom pocock

I do like comps, but all in all i prefer riding street, it's far easier to get to, seems to be more relaxed and allows for a better variety of riding.

As for comps: My bike's short and morbidly obese, so i implode after a section of the hoppy-hoppy business.

Still give it a go mind, it's good to challenge yourself :P . If there was room for bunnyhops, more streety moves etc... i'd be well up for it!

Edited by Skoze

hello

i still ride comps, i ride the hampshire ones, but i was just wondering if there were any other ones around the south of england?

hampshire ones are good but getting low on numbers...! hint hint to people that live in hampshire come to the comps!! there alot of fun, venues are good, friendly people etc!! come along for a laugh!!

:):)

robbie