Echo Freehub

Chris Woodhouse

Profile, King, Pro2 (there will be a mod version at some point).

Really are worth the money. Rear brake and freehub/wheel are two components where you shouldn't settle for second best. If they go wrong on a gap, drop etc... you're in trouble. Save up for a bit longer or look second hand, i got my king for £70 :P

Still in development atm, i'll dig out the toipic for you (Y)

PowBits about the baby pro2 later in the topic ;)

Thanks for the link :) reading the bit about the freehub design now and it sounds realy good.

Thanks again, Chris.

Do you know a good dentist? If so, then deng freehubs are ok for you!

Hehe, i cant eally say anything, as i havent ridden one, but heard loadsa people destroy em! In like a week!

Owen

Haha yeah lots of people i know that i have asked respond with "do you like your teeth?"

atm im looking into profiles, kings and im realy interested in this mod version pro2.

Edited by Chris Woodhouse

A friend of mine had the ratchet ring in his Echo freehub come loose and spin forward under power - the hub was about 6 months old. The warranty replacement is still going strong, but that hasn't got to the 6 month mark yet.
had a czar (basically same hub) that developed the same problem after only a month of riding though. steer clear of 'em!