Nick Hobbs (hobbsie)

thefletch

:( i really dont know what to say :( He was the funnyest person ever had the best time with him last year at nass wouldn be half as good if he wasn there taking the piss out of all us and ravin like a mad man... :( i really dont know what to say very very sad to hear Rip nick

post-1192-1219681787_thumb.jpg

Man, really have no idea what to say, met you at Nass 07 was it? and you were the funnest kid ever, came down with no ticket, no tent, just a sleeping bag, bloody legend! Stayed in my tent and we had such a laugh, so much drinking, dodgems, doggy pikeys rides, tomfoolary in supermakets / donut stealing, fence breaking / falling over. breakdancing in a warehouse then getting into a massive scrap.

You were just one of those characters that I will never forget, always a massive grin on your face, (probably as you were always up to something cheeky)

You will be missed

The_Lads_03.jpg

Will never forget these times

Edited by Simps

John Shrewsbury rang me at work today to let me know. Im simply lost for words really. Out of all the people we have sadly lost so far this year Hobbsie was probably the one that I can relate to the most. Such a sound guy, hilarious all the time, if you were on a ride with Nick, you'd know about it haha! Also, the first time I ever spoke to Nick was on MSN, and I'll always remember 'Hello 2 u', complete legend.

R.I.P mate, you won't be forgotten... ever!!!

We had a really busy day at work today, like the busiest all summer... usually I really want to know how much money we took, today though... I just didn't care. Ride the skies dude, you have friends up there so you won't be alone!

Edited by Jonny Jones

I used to ride with Hobbsie back in 2002, he was one of the funniest people I've met. Never a bad time with Hobbsie about.

I hadn't seen him on a ride for a year or so and I had been looking forward to chatting to him again.

Rest in Piece Nick, you'll be missed by everyone. Thoughts to family and friends.

nick_1.jpg

Edited by Sammy D

Charlotte P reminded me of Hobbsie's antics in the Chichester segment from TM1! So I uploaded it to TT. R.I.P. dude!

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload

"Unkle Jonny I found a Corsa with a puncture" is always a good one and "Its pink" and "Have I failed?" Utter legend!

Edited by Jonny Jones