Warranty On Onza Frames

langey

i was told that you can send the frame back and get a new one as long as the bike has not been upgraded in any way for example if you fray the head tube they wouldnot take the frame back if you get a new bar and stem or forks but if it is a part you should send them an email and ask for a spare one on warranty but i think it depends on how old the bike is

well whats happened is that i brought a 2002 t-mag of my cousin and the back end is bent..

what do you think they will say?

My guess is they most definatly won't replace it free as it's such an old frame, and it's 2nd hand. They might let you have a new frame for a discouted price, but it's impossible for us to know exactly as i think they make judgements on each problem seperately.

Edited by JT!

well the back end is twisted so the back wheel is completely out of line from the middle of the frame..i think its a manafacture fault as my cousin who i brought it off just used it as a normal push bike..and also if me or my cousin bent it there would be stress marks through the paint..

well the back end is twisted so the back wheel is completely out of line from the middle of the frame..i think its a manafacture fault as my cousin who i brought it off just used it as a normal push bike..and also if me or my cousin bent it there would be stress marks through the paint..

You have to have a recipit to claim on the 1 year manufacturing fault warrenty.

My mate got a new t-mag, i think it was the same year too, also bent back end.

Please phone us anyway as we should be able to sort something out. We do not have that frame anymore but we do have 2005 T-Mag frames that we may be able to half price for your old frame.

Thanks

Hi there joe,my son got the bike off his cousin,he rode the bike for about 2 months,then he had a punture in it and never done it he put it in the shed and that was it..all he done was ride it down to his mates every night and that was it.as he's only 9 at the time.he never noticed the bent back end.i now he could have not bent it as he rode it like a proper bike,iv cheeked it for stress marks on the bend and on the spray and its sound.so it looks like it was welded up wrong..regards paul

Hi there joe,my son got the bike off his cousin,he rode the bike for about 2 months,then he had a punture in it and never done it he put it in the shed and that was it..all he done was ride it down to his mates every night and that was it.as he's only 9 at the time.he never noticed the bent back end.i now he could have not bent it as he rode it like a proper bike,iv cheeked it for stress marks on the bend and on the spray and its sound.so it looks like it was welded up wrong..regards paul

Hi Paul,

We can discuss this when you phone. Thanks

Joe