Forum Help.

BONGO

Can i filter a thread so it shows JUST my posts?? i want to collect everything i've said about my bike from the huge motorbike thread, as i'm selling it and want to put together a file of it's history for the buyer. I think it'll be a great thing for them to see.

Should be able to, on the search form in the filter by name type bongo, search for motorbike thread, is it ' or " for exact matches, put one of those round motorbike thread so it's "motorbike thread" then show as posts and it should show you your posts.

That's a selling point... The only known R6 problem has been completely irradicated from the bike, with receipts...

The track, yeah i'll tell them. I did 3 days, my first three days, it wasn't exactly like i had the skills to push the bike! Honesty is the best policy (Y) It's a genuinely excellent bike, which i have spent so long looking after. I'd buy it any any day if i was looking...

http://pistonheads.com/sales/674088.htm