Hope Pro Ii

Matthew_Gibson

Well basically, after a few weeks of thinking my BB was to balme. I found out that I was wrong. Long story..................(tarty boys have heard it too many time today!!)

I need the washer that goes in the free hub bit, (cant remember where though) I dont think the one I have is the correct thinkness. Where can I get one from. and also if its a hardware shop job. whats the exact thickness??

Think its about 3 or 4 mm thick.

TAR Matt!

The diameter of the bore and external diameter of the washer need to be pretty good for it to work, but I would imagine a 1.8mm should do fine if you can get those two right

So long as it sits closely around the axle, and only comes into contact with the inner race of the bearings, all should be well

Hmm... have you had the hub apart? What exact order have you got stuff starting drive side and working towards the centre of the hub?

No idea, thats tmoras job. I done it all off the HowTo vid on there site. I'll see if I can see whats up...

Cheers Luck. Couldnt find a good pic on there site.