Pro Vid Of Worldcup Knokke 2008

belaey

Thanks for posting it up Wes!

For me, there was too much intro, too much filler, boring samey music and too much annoying sideways arty camera... argh! Amazing quality though and some really good filming. Kept watching waiting for something good to happen... haha.

Come on your house and ski's crash was NASTY!!

For me, there was too much intro, too much filler, boring samey music and too much annoying sideways arty camera... argh! Amazing quality though and some really good filming. Kept watching waiting for something good to happen... haha.

Yeah this vis is more a vid for the sponsers and the normal public,

For the riders its a bit waiting for the big moment, i know:-)

But its better then nothing right.

Gr

wes

I agree with Adam, didn't really see much in the way of riding the sections. Sweet quality though!

Can someone PLEASE have a word with Gilles about what he wears at comps?... He's apparently the best rider in the world at the moment but I really can't even begin to take him seriously in that stupid legging/shorts combo.

Thanks for posting Wes!

Gr

wes

Oh yeah, of course... I think it does a good job in that respect, I heard it was shown on TV too?

Oh yeah, of course... I think it does a good job in that respect, I heard it was shown on TV too?

Yeah its shown 30 Minutes on TV,

25 000 viewers have seen trials. And they were happy about that number so they disided that they will be present next year again to shoot.

So thats awesome news for the sport.

I will upload the vid of the TV and post it here on trialsforum.

Gr

Wes

Edited by belaey

great quality vid! Like you said, a little "arty" filming and editing wise, but as long as the sponsors are happy.

Rafals crash was hardcore! I heard his head hit the rock from the top of the seating area!

I saw my head too:D

PS. Wes, I shall get kenny his brakes soon! The chap at hope I need to talk has been on holiday.

Yeah its shown 30 Minutes on TV,

25 000 viewers have seen trials. And they were happy about that number so they disided that they will be present next year again to shoot.

So thats awesome news for the sport.

I will upload the vid of the TV and post it here on trialsforum.

Gr

Wes

Yeah, I saw it to.

Was very surpriced to see trial on the television and I hope they will do this more often (not only WC)

Also liked this movie, it was nicely edited.

On the side, I found it very "shocking" that Coustellier won.

Afterall, he injuried himself during the competition but still beat Kenny.

Very impressive.

Groeten uit België ;)

Can someone PLEASE have a word with Gilles about what he wears at comps?... He's apparently the best rider in the world at the moment but I really can't even begin to take him seriously in that stupid legging/shorts combo.

I love that Koekoek was wearing just some nike skate style shoes - while most others were in pixie boots

PS. Wes, I shall get kenny his brakes soon! The chap at hope I need to talk has been on holiday.

Neil ? yeah I need him too .... does that mean kenny is going back to dual disc ?

iv downloaded this one and love it!

a nice change from the in-your-face style of vids that seem to bombard forums 90% of the time. very cool angles and nice editing. really like the feel of the vid, getting to see the whole show not just the biggest moves etc. Nice one Wes!

actually makes me wanna get out on the bike and ride too, which is always a good thing after a video.

thanks for posting :) and good work on getting trials some tv coverage!

that was ... very , very , very bad video . Boring, lame and uninteresting. Ive never ever been so bored watching a world round video .

Whoever filmed and edited this didnt have a clue who to film or what trials is about , and i think his neck is tilted.

pro my ass

that was ... very , very , very bad video . Boring, lame and uninteresting. Ive never ever been so bored watching a world round video .

Whoever filmed and edited this didnt have a clue who to film or what trials is about , and i think his neck is tilted.

pro my ass

Looks like you dont understaind what it means for the sponsers??

Its a vid for the sponsers;

They paid alot and i mean alot of money for the event so why would they only want to see riders???

They dont care all they care about is footage about the logo.

If it would be a vid of many moves and competition only they would say: For nexy year i'm not sponsering anymore....

And thats not what we want.

So a little bit out off the box thinking please...

You should be happy people want to give alot of money for trials and put it for 30 min on tv..

Wes

Well, even if it was still loaded with shots of "nissan" and whatever, they still could have had some decent footage of the riders, what little was there was crap. It's a world cup, I'd expect to see some unbelievable riding...not shots from underneath when the rider has stopped on a rock...or random pedestrians.

Edited by Jason222

Well, even if it was still loaded with shots of "nissan" and whatever, they still could have had some decent footage of the riders, what little was there was crap. It's a world cup, I'd expect to see some unbelievable riding...not shots from underneath when the rider has stopped on a rock...or random pedestrians.

Ok you dont understand.

to bad.

hi wes

yeah vid quality is amazing

I think it s the editing who makes it so boring(footage are puts so randomly...It s hard to understand how was the sections)...it's a shame because this comp was so harsh...we can't really see it in this vid

I undestand your point about the sponsor...but it could be so much better with someone who could edit some quality trial vids...(I m sure it s possible)

thanks for sharing that