I Need A Bar Blade. For Tnonight Help!

Davetrials

Well, I stand corrected. Apparently you can do superawsomefantasticmegagroovytricks with them. Luckily for us mere mortals, someone has been kind enough to post a video on Youtube. Now please, don't try this at home- I reckon this guy has been a professionally trained barman for many years and this clearly isn't something just anyone can do.

Link.

if ur clever ur bar blade is very important.

You definately don't need one then!!!

Dave, i'm only messing with you. I can't help you though, but i do have a cracking cork screw with a bottle opener on top if you wanna lend?? Fake chrome too (Y)(Y)

hope you have a good first night la (Y)

Take a bike in with you, then just spin the front wheel and use the spokes to take the lid off. Be more interesting for customers at least.

I really don't get why people put such an emphasis on doing fancy shit with your drinks before giving them to you. If I'm queueing for ages to get to the bar and get served, then paying out the arse for the drinks, I'd rather they just gave them to me as quickly as possible and didn't add more time to the whole process by trying to be a fancy twat.

But yeah, if you go to somewhere like Habitat or a similar 'lifestyle' sorta store, they'll probably have something similar you could get, I'd imagine? The last one I went in had a load of cocktail mixing kits and shit like that, so I'd imagine a well over-priced and extravagant bottle opener should be available there...

so thats what them things are i see them flyddy barpeople spinning around

surely your going to be behind a bar (thats where they usually keep the drinks) so youve have a bottle opener with the tray to catch the tops

maybe he told you to get one just to see what your disciplines like/how hard your going to work because by the sounds of things youre quite wary of getting one

Real men open bottles with their teeth :P

thats what i do if im stuck