I Need A Bar Blade. For Tnonight Help!

Davetrials

erm theres like a gadget shop place, on the bottom floor, somewhere opposite freespirit.

other than that, possibly try the massive asda there, or the massive tesco in altrincham.

other than that, go round the pubs in town, saying your desperate for a bar blade, can you swing one of the barmaids a tenner for one. (granted i know there only like £4 normally, but to make it worth there while).

I thought I must've been missing something like that. The fact that after googling 'bar blade' (because I had no frickin' clue what it was) I found leather holsters available for them I guessed it must be something which deserved much finger pointing and hilarity about. I'm surprised Apple haven't brought out a white plastic version that only work on one type of ibottle.

hairdressers require there own scissors.. :S

Because that's a tool for a very skilled job which can cost in excess of £200 per pair. Where a barman, with a bottle opener isn't exactly skilled, nor is the equipment needed, expensive!

Because that's a tool for a very skilled job which can cost in excess of £200 per pair. Where a barman, with a bottle opener isn't exactly skilled, nor is the equipment needed, expensive!

You need the correct bottle opener for the job, your forehead just isn't up to the it.

DanielPowellPA_450x450.jpg

Edited by Broomer