2008 Zoo Range

LiamWood!

It was mentiond that they will be like the 2004 pythons, plus i dont think im getting along very well with my gu le, but my python felt spot on. Thats why im intrested in the new one.

Cheers muel, i will drop him an email and update with any news.

Pardon me, but I don't believe I ever said *that* about the 2008 frames.

On paper, I am in belief that the 2004, 2005 (long), and 2006 Pythons all had the same geo and relatively same feel (obviously depends on position of axle in dropouts). I never stated that these had different geos.

I also didn't say that the 2008 frames would look like the 2004 Pythons, bank on it. Maybe I might have said "It'd be cool if...", but never said "It will be like..."

For those curious, the 2008 frames from Zoo are out in October (word from Deng's national dealers) ... rather late... I wanted to get one though.

Design-wise, Deng knows his 2007 frames are unpopular in comparison to the 2006, etc.. the Chinese riders agree on that too.

As of the last email I received a couple of months back... the Wings are back...

the Wings are back...

Yey :P But they do look nicer than the 2007's 'plain' approch.

Hopefully he'll see the sense of putting bashplate mounts on them too, oh and vee mounts :rolleyes:, but thats proberly not gunna happen.

It was mentiond that they will be like the 2004 pythons, plus i dont think im getting along very well with my gu le, but my python felt spot on. Thats why im intrested in the new one.

Cheers muel, i will drop him an email and update with any news.

LOL youl be lucky ...

ROFL

exactly what I was going to say Deonn haha! He does reply, however 09 frame s most likely to be out before this awaited reply!

Nice lad like