Colour On My Bike?

bigamac

heyy,

i found some pink grips i want

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?pr...;category_id=17

anyone think there good?

or anywhere i can get similar colour from?

and also wat other parts of the bike can i change to that colour?

im thinking of just getting a spray

would i be able to spray the cables?

and rims?

and those stickers u get saying onza etc

anyway to get rid of them apart from re-spraying?

any sites u know

would be helpful

cheers

u can spray the rims but if not you can just buy sum pink rims from sumwer, not sure bowt the frame i think you can strip the frame but you wud then need to respray i'm not completley sure.

hope i helped at least a bit lol

Adam(Y)

You can get pink try-all rims, but you could spray your rims if you wanted but I personally think that a plain colour like black or silver would look nicer than having your bike done up with lots of colours. A nice little touch to make your bike look nice though is to get coloured nipples, they dont cost to much but they do make the bike look good.

Aden.

You can get pink try-all rims, but you could spray your rims if you wanted but I personally think that a plain colour like black or silver would look nicer than having your bike done up with lots of colours. A nice little touch to make your bike look nice though is to get coloured nipples, they dont cost to much but they do make the bike look good.

Aden.

coloured nipples?

I tried the whole pink colour scheme thing, it looked good at first, but when the novelty wore off, it looked really gay, was going to spray them but really couldn't be arsed, i'd just advise black/white/silver, keep it plain and simple, something you're not going to get bored of.

Heres my bike with Pink rims...

If you do decide to go pink, Gusset do Pink Slim Jim pedals, most manufactureres do pink rims, i belive V!z do a wide selection of pink compnents aswell.

I'd only spray rims etc if youre planning on spraying things and not buying them as i doubt you will get a can of pink that would match EXACTLY the colour.

Just my 2p =]

heyy,

i found some pink grips i want

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?pr...;category_id=17

anyone think there good?

You want them, you get them. Whether they're "good" or not is purely subjective and peoples opinions on something as daft as grips can vary widely in my experience.

would i be able to spray the cables?

Yes.

Would it flake off and look gash? Yes.

Edited by DLB